BlackWidowSpider

Room Administrator
Staff Room
Assalamu Alaikum

Firstly, I'm not here to fight or to cause a rift amongst Muslim brothers and sisters - but I believe an injustice has been done and it needs to be addressed ASAP.

Not only was I accused of doing something I didn't (i.e backbite), but I was also accused by Admin (the chatter with the nickname gone/sky/fundamental) for exposing sins! Which is very far from the truth - because if this were the case and I was such a person, the very first I would expose would be Mr Admin himself (gone) , so please fear Allah before accusing me :)

I asked admin (gone) why Zerocool (the chatter) had been banned, with a ban message of something that contained words like "filth" and "backbite".

Gone (the chatter and admin of the room) replied with harsh words as to why I was supporting zerocool while he was backbiting in the room #Pakistan.

Just recently, when a chatter called MuslimGuy was banned from the #Islam_Chat room, it was on the basis that he exposed himself and 2 other female chatters ON Main { (*** and *****) (I am mentioning these nicknames as a form of proof of facts, not to expose, as this was ALL done on main already and not by me :)) } , yet the female weren't banned, the reason given by Admin, were that MuslimGuy exposed sins on main and the other guilty parties didn't. Fair enough, I agree and accept this totally.

But where this matter gets beyond belief and hypocritical regarding the so-called pious admin (gone), is when I simply asked ONE valid question:

"if MuslimGuy was banned because of exposing and the female weren't because what they did was in private, then WHY was Zerocool banned from the #Islam_Chat room for backbiting in a different room, in private and away from the #Islam_Chat room?!" :D

As admin (gone) did not have an answer to this hypocritical behaviour and banned me :)

Furthermore, he not only banned me, but he himself starting backbiting about me on MAIN (Logs can be provided if need be In Sha' Allah), first straight after my ban and then afterwards when Mecha (the chatter arrived)... Ma Sha' Allah :)

One side you ban unjustly because you don't have any basis to, in both Zerocool's case and mine - and on the other hand, in the very same breath, you back bite about me the moment you ban me. Ma Sha' Allah such an example of piety!

I don't know Zerocool for any longer than I know you, Gone. But I can safely say, what he is, no matter how good or bad, he is not fake, won't hesitate to tell you straight if he did in fact bacjbite, and doesn't hesitate to admit when he's wrong - BUT in this case, brother "gone", you are wrong, have been unjust, have been unfair and have done the very thing you falsely accused me of: backbiting!

I will not forgive you for falsely accusing me of backbiting, nor for being accused by you about exposing. You backbite about me yourself (ON MAIN, NOT EVEN IN PRVT) and then have the audacity to point fingers at others?!? May Allah help you.

I had hoped that the room was even a bit similar to our own islam chat room that was owned by Ismat and Yahya - but alas, this doesn't even come close, and admin are the ones responsible for this. Very sad indeed.

May Allah rectify our affairs, cleanse our hearts, forgive us our sins, and have mercy on our wretched sinful souls.. Allahumma Ameen

(p.s logs can be provided for everything I've said above, if required, Alhamdulillah!)

This was said by "gone" right after my ban - as you can see, he's referring to me as "filth"

Attachments

• IMG_20181006_110432.jpg
    IMG_20181006_110432.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 2
This was the justification Admin (the chatter "gone" gave as to why he's allowed to backbite about me, because "sometimes we have to" - does the same rule apply for everyone then, even if it's about you in another room?! nice personal fatwa.. Ma Sha' Allah :/

Attachments

• IMG_20181006_110741.jpg
    IMG_20181006_110741.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1
"gone" then takes the backbiting a tad further with;

Attachments

• IMG_20181006_110523.jpg
    IMG_20181006_110523.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2
Finally topping it off with implying that I have an "evil mind" - subhan Allah :)

Attachments

• IMG_20181006_110330.jpg
    IMG_20181006_110330.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 1
Furthermore, he wishes to fuel the fire further and bring this on to main with other Ops while I'm not even present - and when another chatter opposed Admins behavior and rightly pointed out that this could be done in prvt with the rest of the Ops and not on main to make a spectacle, admin told the chatter to not interfere lol

Attachments

• IMG_20181006_111044.jpg
    IMG_20181006_111044.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 2
In Sha' Allah, I will wait patiently while I am to get this "word for word" reply to what has been said about me and done to me as a chatter in the #Islam_Chat room by the owner and admin, gone/sky/fundamental

bism.gif
السلام اعلیکم ورحمۃ اللہ وبرکاتہ
How are you sister BlackWidowSpider
hope you are fine :)
is anything left to say? if left then complete it (ابتسامہ)
and thanks for the patient :p
when i get free time in sha Allaah i will answer your all accusations.
till than keep remember me in your Dua.

Just posted all i needed to say on an additional complaints post :)

In Sha' Allah i will wait for this WORD for WORD reply to everything i have mentioned, without you swaying away from the topic or bringing other stuff into this that is not relevant :)

Pls do check out the new complaint "regarding recent bans and inappropriate behaviour by Admin (you :) ) - for further clarification and complaints regarding this :)

Jzk Khair :D

Back