Status
Not open for further replies.

Indonesia_lady

Bismillah

Assalamu'alaiykum...
Mr. Admin, i have another complain. See how mina and guest29. Mina insulted other three sahabas and called them munafikun.. she is not here to discuss but she preaches her believe... guest29 very rude. Insulting ppl upon quran and sunnah as bad name.. when op arround they will remain silence... but when the op are not.. their mask revealed.. till when you will keep these ppl arround? Da'wah bil hikmah.. i know that for sure inshaa'Allah.. but these are out of concept... you need to take an action... or up to you..

Jazakumullah khair

Attachments

• irccloud-export-282584-2018-09-21-22-31-12.zip
    41.9 KB · Views: 10
wa alaykum assalam wa rahamatullaah
I read the logs you sent, #Islam_chat room is about to discuss and #Dawah, yes room is an open platform everyone can join even jews and christian also atheists too, so they can ask counter question regarding #Islam. so we Muslim have to be patience's and answer their questions and doubt thats what #Dawah call, even #Shia also can join there and they ask questions and their doubts even nuts #Shia will also join who attack and ask rude things, we still have to be in patience's and give them correct perspective of #Islam

so I dont see any wrong thing in the logs to be punished

lets we wait for @[Bakkah] opinion what he will said after reading the logs in sha Allaah.

When someone talked about al mahdi yesterday.. you banned him/her.. this mina cursed 3 other sahabah.. told ppl Ali radhiallahu'anhu as the best among them.. called them munafeek.. you can ask zerocool, awayy (he has many nick), ausbro.. she is preaching... dakwah bil hikmah.. i know.. but she is out of line...

Terserah ente aje lah bang... gue mah dongkol abis..

ofcourse when a admin or operator available, then surely such user got muted after given dawah, if the person continously doing annoying thing then surely got mute...

when a #Shia Rawafidh come and talk such or ill about Companions of Rasoolullaah sallallahu alayhi wa sallam then active op or admin surely mute the person after warning.. none will tolerate such behave.

but still we have to be in sabr to tell them correct things from authentic sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back