Status
Not open for further replies.

Zer0Co0l

Unfair ban without reason or evidence.
On no server does an operator ban a person unfairly without providing sufficient evidence or any logical reason and also never for things they talk about privately in THEIR OWN CHANNEL.

Islam chat rules apply on islam chat, Where did me and sister Jundiyyah / QueenKong violate "islam chat" rules?
Is it because we reminded u not to ask a sister for her bikini pics?
Who is filthy? The one who demands bikini pics from girls or one who did not violate any chatroom rule?

Last edited:
Assalam Alaykum @Zer0Co0l

ok I get you later answer your all the question regarding every matter you raise in this post :)
right now I am busy but dont worry I will answer each and every accusation of you which you raise against gone

gone stated the main reason as : For filth talked about in # Pakistan channel .

That in itself is WRONG. That does not violate anything related to "islam_chat"

You (gone / fundamental) HAS no real reason or logic for banning here. Except that he was demanding bikini pics from a girl chatter called "Mecha" and we asked him to have some hayya and shame.

Have some HAYYA , before u take the name of Allah! Fix your own behavior and don't ban others for SINS YOU COMMIT! by finding lame excuses from other chatrooms!

If anyone is filthy in that chatroom its this SHAMELESS PERSON who has no hayya while demanding bikini pics from girls and talks about them posting them online for sale!

WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE OR JUSTIFICATION?

The attached screenshot is taken from the MAIN CHAT of "islam_chat" , gone/Fundamental

Just because u could not justify your own dirty filthy behavior, you try to accuse others for questioning your shameless chat.

DO NOT MAKE ANOTHER CHATROOM AN EXCUSE

You were exposed, and you should be ashamed before Allah and before others for being this way.

Attachments

• islam_chat Log.JPG
    islam_chat Log.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 4
bism.gif
السلام اعلیکم ورحمۃ اللہ وبرکاتہ
<gone> Mecha
* AliSharifli ([email protected]) from #islam_chat Quit (Bye Bye!)
<Mecha> Yes, gone?
<gone> Mecha : can i ask something from you?
<Mecha> Sure.
<gone> Mecha : how long you been joined here?
<gone> I mean this chat room
<Mecha> It has been 3 years but actively from 2017
<Mecha> Why?
<gone> yeah
<gone> so tell me Ever i try to PM You and wanted to flirt with you?
<gone> in this all time you been here ?
<Mecha> Oh, never. You have never even sent me a private message all these years.
<gone> are you sure?
<Mecha> Yes.
<gone> some people are accuse me by the msgs of bikni pic that i do flirt with you :p
<Mecha> Ah, no. You said that on main when I was talking about the Bikni that it is halal.
<Mecha> And you asled that for a proof
<Mecha> So you could confirm if I wear it and thus support it.
<gone> AlhamDolillaah, I fear from Allaah subhanahu wa tala from shaytaan wispers i ever commit such things flirt with a muslim sister... but some of evil mind people think that i do flirt with you by asking bikni pics :p
<N1K2> salat time
<N1K2> i have to go
<N1K2> asselam aleykum
<N1K2> friends
<N1K2> tc
<Mecha> Haha, no. They just misunderstood you.
* drunderstands ([email protected]) also in #icqchat has joined #islam_chat
<Mecha> Even I never flirted with people. Im more of serious all the time.
<gone> Mecha : so does i ever PM you? and wanted to chat with you private in all this time? you been here on this chat room or even main chat icq?
* N1K2 ([email protected]) from #icqchat #islam_chat Quit (Connection closed)
<Mecha> Nah, I just said: you never even sent me a provate message, let alone flirting.
<gone> thanks for honest answer Mecha :)
* AliSharifli ([email protected]) has joined #islam_chat
<Mecha> Well, in my sight you didnt ask for (censore41)s but bikni pics which is halal in my sight. So there is nothing wrong in that.
<gone> may Allaah guide our muslim brothers sisters who accuse other muslims for just earn sins.
<Mecha> But because these people consider bikni as haram and think it falls under nudity. They took it as if you are asking something haram.
* lindsey ([email protected]) from #islam_chat Quit (Connection closed)
<Mecha> I know you only ask as a proof and never even insist. Just to make me confirm what I say.
<Mecha> But I dont wear it, nor the Paki state allow it.
<Rivulet> i think this matter should be discussed when they’re both here, gone brother
<Mecha> He can paste my messages
<Mecha> To them
<gone> may Allaah guide us all, but i admit that i shouldnt ask such things bikni like that to make other people wrong impression
<Mecha> If they come
<gone> it was my mistake too to give them reason to gossip against me
<Rivulet> gone: yes it wasn’t the right thing to say on main
<Mecha> Well, I know you were just messing around jokingly.
<Mecha> And it is not the first time asm
<Mecha> Ask
<Mecha> Last year in Ramadan
<gone> even argumently i shouldnt ask such things as so I am thank full to them bring that my mistake, next time in sha Allaah i will rectify myself from it.
<Mecha> When someone in here brought this topic up You had asked the same thing proof us what you say
* AliSharifli ([email protected]) from #islam_chat Quit (Ping timeout: 121 seconds)
* drunderstands ([email protected]) from #icqchat #islam_chat Quit (Connection closed)
<Mecha> Also this time when I was talking about it: the lady queenkong or spider asked me if I can wear Bikni in front of my father, that is also kond of asking a proof just like you did.
<Mecha> They just misunderstood you.
<Mecha> And again to confirm: you never ever privated me.
<gone> may Allaah guide us all aameen.
* AliSharifli ([email protected]) has joined #islam_chat
<Mecha> And had a chat with me in a flirty manner. You always talk to me on main and thats like after months.
<gone> yes
<gone> I dont do private unless there is something important to ask
<Rivulet> hmm
<Mecha> And this whole year you never chatted with me except when all of them were here and the bikni topoc started.
<Rivulet> gone: are you fundamental, brother
<Mecha> Yes, Gone.
<Mecha> He
<Mecha> Is a religious person.
<Rivulet> erm
<Mecha> And used to talk about users islamic issues in icq chat on radio
* Silver ([email protected]) has joined #islam_chat
<Silver> Asalam alaikum
<Rivulet> wa’alaykum as’salam
<AliSharifli> Salam again
<@Pro> Wa-Aleikum US Salam

I think this conversation logs will be enough for brother ZeroCool to remove misconceptions about me in sh Allaah.
yes i addmit that i shouldnt ask for pic things even replay back argumently to the Mecha that was the my mistake and i will rectify from that kind of behavior in sha Allaah may Allaah reward you for that thing ZeroCool you bring out my mistake to give me chance to rectify my mistake.

but please you also watch over your behavior what you doing around, I hope you will rectify too from your behavior and not force me to show logs here because I dont want to show such behave sins chat which show your bad behavior i want to hide it.

السلام اعلیکم ۔

I welcome you to show logs. I have violated no islam_chat rules.
In fact, I would love to see those logs: either here or send them to me privately. (Your choice)
What people talk in their privacy is their business, if its not related to Islam_chat then it doesn't warrant a ban, and that too without any reason.
If there were questionable things said against you, I assure you, it wasn't initiated by me (and it's none of my concern if anyone else says those things about you), as I do not even recall who you are.
I can vouch for sister Jundiyyah as well, as she never spoke such stuff.
As for other things talked about in our private channel, has "nothing" to do with Islam chat, we live our life by our choices and they do not affect anyone else.

Regards;
Zer0Co0l

Issue is resolved we will show you logs of your chat and reason of banned in your private inbox so wait patiently
barakAllaahu feek, so please dont start new thread with same topic so patiently wait our reply in your inbox with logs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back