Vampire

Assalamalaikum Wr Wb,

I'd like to report a shameless abuser who harasses people nonstop including but not limited to myself. She has been harassing and abusing me for "weeks". Previously I sent some logs to brother [Bakkah] and he warned her, but still she has not stopped. I'm attaching screenshots herewith this thread which are from "main open chat".

It may also be noted, that instead of banning this shameless abuser, the operator "Marea" (As mentioned previously in other threads), due to her lack of English understanding or speaking ability and because of her inability to fairly and justly deal with matters, That operator bans the people who are being harassed and abused by Hannah and threatens us with idiotic and pointless warnings copy pasted via google translator which are baseless.

Fear Allah,
Deal with matters justly
and kindly ban this shameless person Hannah... she's had enough warnings and previous bans, but refuses to mend her ways.
If she's allowed to stay , it will only encourage her behavior that she can get away with it.

Thanks in advance;
Kind Regards;
Zer0Co0l aka Vampire

Attachments

• abuse.JPG
    abuse.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Abuses1.JPG
    Abuses1.JPG
    387.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Abuses2.JPG
    Abuses2.JPG
    162.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Abuses3.JPG
    Abuses3.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Abuses4.JPG
    Abuses4.JPG
    188.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Harass1.JPG
    Harass1.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Harass2.JPG
    Harass2.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 10
Assalamalaikum Wr Wb,
Wa Alaikum Assalam Wa Rahmatullaah Wa Barkatuhu
Fear Allah,
Deal with matters justly
We Select two SOPs now they will handle it every abuse and spamm from now in sha Allaah.
the operator "Marea" (As mentioned previously in other threads), due to her lack of English understanding or speaking ability and because of her inability to fairly and justly deal with matters,
Marea sister have problem with English language but you've to be patience with her.
as far the unjusticely banned or kick we will talk with her in sha Allaah and sort out that issue

Sky you already spoke to me after all those incidents occurred . I took your big brotherly advice on board . :)

Assalamalaikum Wr Wb,

I'd like to report a shameless abuser who harasses people nonstop including but not limited to myself. She has been harassing and abusing me for "weeks". Previously I sent some logs to brother [Bakkah] and he warned her, but still she has not stopped. I'm attaching screenshots herewith this thread which are from "main open chat".

It may also be noted, that instead of banning this shameless abuser, the operator "Marea" (As mentioned previously in other threads), due to her lack of English understanding or speaking ability and because of her inability to fairly and justly deal with matters, That operator bans the people who are being harassed and abused by Hannah and threatens us with idiotic and pointless warnings copy pasted via google translator which are baseless.

Fear Allah,
Deal with matters justly
and kindly ban this shameless person Hannah... she's had enough warnings and previous bans, but refuses to mend her ways.
If she's allowed to stay , it will only encourage her behavior that she can get away with it.

Thanks in advance;
Kind Regards;
Zer0Co0l aka Vampire
I pulled out of the room and did not remember me at all
I wish you all the best
Forgive me if any one is wrong in you
Note I do not want to see you another day in my face Zer0Co0l ^^

At the end of the day, Zer0 got what he wanted . Innocent people got banned Sky. Preaching to kafirs has no benefit if they backbite their own brothers and sisters in Islam. No matter what sect we follow , we are all one Ummah. All of us are equally the creation of Allah. How can one succeed in giving dawah, when they have an aggressive and judgmental tone towards their own brothers and sisters in Islam ?

Good Muslims do not backbite and poke fun at fellow Muslims . Zer0 and a few others backbitted Guest29M nonstop . I have known him for over 2 years and he has never preached nonsense . He is a wise and intelligent man. He has never b backbitted any of them so why do they slander him? They don't know his inner character and how he lives his life. He may be more pious than them in Allah's eyes. Instead of addressing their points calmly , certain chatters like ZeroC00 undermine, insult and discriminate other Muslims they don't agree with or hold petty grudges against . We are all Muslim. We all practice in various ways and sin in different /similar ways. Nobody should look down on others as it they're superior to them and that everything they say is right . Even if a person is wrong , attacking them over how they practice their religion can make the preacher lose good deeds and acquire bad deeds. Islam teaches to be gentle when preaching . Islam teaches us to respect all no matter our differences . How can we expect non Muslims to revert and change for the better when we dispute amongst each other in the Muslim community

Sky you know about equality and giving fairness to all . Zer0 showcased his ''fake'' tattoes to sister Exploreress on the main chat. I have not saved that picture but Allah knows Zer0 did.

Tattoes, be it fake or real are totally haram islamically. Imagine the death Angel coming whilst you have those tattoes!

So just like he accused others of haram and criticised them for how they practice islam, he is also responsible for his own flaws.

zer0 should fear Allah and stop being arrogant and immature .
I am not perfect but I would never preach without looking at myself first .

So for the sake of equal rights Sky, I urge you to unban Guest29M. Because it's unfair to allow Zer0 and others to get away with their wrong doings too.

Sky , in my humble opinion since Zer0c00l and BWS, aka Mujahidah entered islam chat , they have created tension and a cold atmosphere there in their own way. They know exactly what I mean. They can say ''oh Hannah attacks us nonstop ''. Yet Allah knows exactly what my heart and intentions are . Many people have left islam chat because of them. They drive people away by making them feel low and inferior . Sky, I don't care what they have to say, islam chat was a much peaceful channel without them . They even made Marea to feel isolated only because her English isn't perfect . Marea is the best op I have seen since I came to islam chat 2 + years ago. She is calm and never loses her temper . She is just, and where there is wrong Marea does justice . They don't like Marea because she defends people's rights and is fair. Sky your biggest mistake was giving BWS aka Mujahidah Op status and letting Zer0 off the hook. You will realise when it all doesn't end end well with them one day , or when these two choose to leave the channel because it will be more peaceful and relaxed without them. Allah is the knower of all things and he knows best .

It's such a shame that we can't all get along with each other , we are all one Ummah, if the prophet pbuh saw it all, he would be immensely devastated . But this isn't jannah, unfortunately , and so there will always be quarrels and arguments . May Allah swt bring unity and peace amongst all the Ummah Ameen.

Last edited:
Bismillah..

Dear, hannah, we can get along inshaaAllah in general matter.., but in aqeedah probably we are different.. attitude / akhlaq is out of being 'aliim.. just like niqabi or beardy ppl.. when they make mistake. Pls dont blame their beard or niqab, but its person, individually..

If we want to be a muslim. It is eassy. Just follow Quran and sunnah.. out from ppl judgements. Let s study this deen more yaa ukhtiy.. including me.. i am still learning too ^^

Every salah, we are ordered to read QS: Al fatihah.. which goes to tauheed and the most important is one of the ayah says 'ihdinash shirathal mustaqeem" show me the right path..

Allahu a'lam

Barakallahu feekum

In the name of Allah, the Beneficient, the most Merciful.

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatu Allahi Wa Barakatuh

I am capable of replying to EVERY single accusation and false statement thrown at me, Alhamdulillah :) (WITH PROOF!)
While everything Ms Hannah has said about Islam is spot-on, it’s a shame it’s coming from such a hypocritical excuse of a human being, and someone who blatantly does NOT practice what she preaches.

I never had any problem with her, UNTIL SHE involved me in her problems and failed online “relationship” attempts! She first private messaged me to warn me about MuslimGuy. To tell me he’s not what he seems and bla bla bla. To which I replied in a very respectful matter and advised her as any (motherly figure) would do so. But Hannah being “Hannah” didn’t stop at that. She continued to act like the childish horny kid that she is, and started attacking. Yes, my mistake that I retaliated by calling her bad names, and I have no qualms in admitting all this. (EVERY single log can be provided, if anyone would like to see them, Alhamdulillah :) )

Furthermore, I LOVE this comment that she’s made: Good muslims do not backbite and poke fun at fellow Muslims <—- this is coming from someone who has attacked and openly admitted to backbiting, mocking and making fun of me and others on her Skype group, with other chatters that are involved in the same group. From childish pranks (then taking screenshots to have a laugh and sharing them), to causing unimaginable rifts amongst Muslims like one of Shaitaan’s helpers, there is nothing she hasn’t done. (Again, I can prove all this from logs, do let me know if they’re required, I have them all!)

There was an incident where the sweetest of sisters, called Sophie made a comment towards me, and it was a total misunderstanding, we had both apologised and it was done and dusted, until Hannah decided to cause fitnah again, and brought it up on main, totally out of the blue. Sophie prvt messaged me and asked me to ignore her, and also said “she had never seen this side to Hannah”! (Again, I have the logs of this incident handy too, Alhamdulillah :D) Hannah loves and lives to cause rifts and animosity between Muslims.

She once apologised to me on main, and I also apologised for retaliating, and I thought that all was in the past - but Hannah being the way she is, for no reason at all, attacked again. Stuff like “I’ve sussed women like you out”, “BWS has a habit of making a mountain out of a molehill”, “BWS is a hypocrite”, “going through midlife crisis”, bla bla bla bla and bla. None of us stand a chance even when we do ignore her, because at any given moment, she’s ready to pounce, even when I/we are not even involving her into the conversation., she simply can’t take anyone talking without giving her attention! From snide remarks and digs, to outrightly attacking, she’s initiated it all! (All logs are Also available about this :D )

As for the Marea incident, she (Marea) asked for a reconciliation with me; her words were “I made a mistake and HANNAH TRICKED ME”! (Her words, not mine :D ) Being weak in English is no biggie, and this is why she was so easily manipulated by the snake that Hannah is. Marea left the channel herself and willingly; as harsh as it sounds, but if she can’t hack another female as an Op working BESIDE her, then it’s not my doing, it’s a case of her ego and pride in the way.. and Hannah and her antics have aggravated this situation.

Bakkah (one of the best Ops), who banned Hannah for 3 days, also left because he was sick and tired of all the fitnah that was being created.

Hannah sees every female as a threat, any Male gives the slightest bit of attention, compliments, or is friendly towards any other female, especially me, and she feels she needs to jump in and sell herself. From describing her own looks, (how perfect she believes she is and looks), to how she has a long line of Male chasing her that she rejects herself, there’s nothing she hasn’t done to make herself look like an angelic, beautiful human being; sadly for her, it’s backfired big time. She’s constantly make accusations that I am jealous of her and any other young female, yet this is exactly what she is and feels. Indeed, a very insecure and self-loathing girl. (I have logs about this too, pls do let me know if anyone would like them! :D )

EVERY SINGLE thing I have said above can be backed-up with logs.. so yes, as much as she is portraying this angelic exterior, I have sufficient proof to show what a manipulative, childish, snake of a human she really is, and Allah knows best.

I thank Allah and offline for giving me the opportunity to Op the room, if only for the fact that it’ll keep this “Hannah” from causing any more fitnah, rifts amongst us Muslims, and spreading anymore poison ON MAIN on a daily and regular basis. She’s free to do this (be her usual stuff) in prvt or on Skype with her buddies.

Reading her comments again actually makes me laugh - it’s a shame she is all talk, and her actions are totally the opposite.

I pray she gets married soon, maybe, just maybe and ONLY then, would she be free from this vile and evil side/face of hers. Personally, I see this as the only solution. It may be very wrong, harsh and horrible for me to say this, but I am airing my true feelings, just like she seems to believe she has the right to do the same towards us all. She can give, but can’t take. I have TRIED my utmost to dismiss and ignore her rants and have often thought it’s due to her age, or any problems she must be facing in real life; but she doesn’t seem to want to stop; we all have hardships and problems in real life that we deal with on a daily basis (Alhamdulillah); this is no justification AT ALL for her behaviour. None whatsoever

Any other accusations and insults thrown my way by Hannah, my only reply is; Hasbi Allah Wa Ni’mal Wakeel

Any other post from her regarding all this, I will NOT reply to, NOT because I can’t (because I have proof of everything done and said by her towards me, and towards others), but because she will not stop at trying to portray herself as an angel with no malice towards anyone, and I (and many others) have seen, known and experienced otherwise.

I am done with the likes of her and her ongoing dramas.

In Sha’ Allah, she can post as much as she wants after this, without a single reply from me, because that’s what she wants, a rise from us all.

May Allah have mercy upon us all, guide us all, and those whom He has guided, keep steadfast upon the truth and the right way.

(ANY logs to support all this that is required, I’ll be more than happy to share with Offline as proof, In Sha’ Allah)

Last edited:
P.s. for anyone who may be offended by my usage of the word “horny” as I called her, or see it as harsh; a few days back she herself said this on main for all to know, telling everyone that “she’s feeling horny”!
(If log required, it can also be provided, Alhamdulillah :) )!

You know what , all I have to say is Allah is the knower of all things . Only Allah knows whose heart is pure deeply and whose isn't . Why should I care what you said above? You insinuated that I am a vile, provocative woman who grabs men at every opportunity she can take. Well, Mujahidah aka BWS aka Wickedwitch aka ''femfatale'' Aka ilfreeta, your nicks alone say it all. Need I say anymore ? :)
You can parade with your patronising comments on here. You think you undermine and so-called analyse me like a so-called professional psychologist ? I will leave you in the hands of Allah. Best advice I can give you sister is that mind your own business and re-evaluate your intentions . For actions do speak louder than words. May I say at this earliest opportunity that Hannah does practice what she preaches, but like everyone else Hannah isn't perfect :) Allah created us to make mistakes and repent . Please excuse me if there have been times I haven't practiced what I've preached ( I am only human , not faultless ) :)

Last edited:

I am capable of replying to EVERY single accusation and false statement thrown at me, Alhamdulillah :) (WITH PROOF!)
While everything Ms Hannah has said about Islam is spot-on, it’s a shame it’s coming from such a hypocritical excuse of a human being, and someone who blatantly does NOT practice what she preaches.

I never had any problem with her, UNTIL SHE involved me in her problems and failed online “relationship” attempts! She first private messaged me to warn me about MuslimGuy. To tell me he’s not what he seems and bla bla bla. To which I replied in a very respectful matter and advised her as any (motherly figure) would do so. But Hannah being “Hannah” didn’t stop at that. She continued to act like the childish horny kid that she is, and started attacking. Yes, my mistake that I retaliated by calling her bad names, and I have no qualms in admitting all this. (EVERY single log can be provided, if anyone would like to see them, Alhamdulillah :) )

Furthermore, I LOVE this comment that she’s made: Good muslims do not backbite and poke fun at fellow Muslims <—- this is coming from someone who has attacked and openly admitted to backbiting, mocking and making fun of me and others on her Skype group, with other chatters that are involved in the same group. From childish pranks (then taking screenshots to have a laugh and sharing them), to causing unimaginable rifts amongst Muslims like one of Shaitaan’s helpers, there is nothing she hasn’t done. (Again, I can prove all this from logs, do let me know if they’re required, I have them all!)

There was an incident where the sweetest of sisters, called Sophie made a comment towards me, and it was a total misunderstanding, we had both apologised and it was done and dusted, until Hannah decided to cause fitnah again, and brought it up on main, totally out of the blue. Sophie prvt messaged me and asked me to ignore her, and also said “she had never seen this side to Hannah”! (Again, I have the logs of this incident handy too, Alhamdulillah :D) Hannah loves and lives to cause rifts and animosity between Muslims.

She once apologised to me on main, and I also apologised for retaliating, and I thought that all was in the past - but Hannah being the way she is, for no reason at all, attacked again. Stuff like “I’ve sussed women like you out”, “BWS has a habit of making a mountain out of a molehill”, “BWS is a hypocrite”, “going through midlife crisis”, bla bla bla bla and bla. None of us stand a chance even when we do ignore her, because at any given moment, she’s ready to pounce, even when I/we are not even involving her into the conversation., she simply can’t take anyone talking without giving her attention! From snide remarks and digs, to outrightly attacking, she’s initiated it all! (All logs are Also available about this :D )

As for the Marea incident, she (Marea) asked for a reconciliation with me; her words were “I made a mistake and HANNAH TRICKED ME”! (Her words, not mine :D ) Being weak in English is no biggie, and this is why she was so easily manipulated by the snake that Hannah is. Marea left the channel herself and willingly; as harsh as it sounds, but if she can’t hack another female as an Op working BESIDE her, then it’s not my doing, it’s a case of her ego and pride in the way.. and Hannah and her antics have aggravated this situation.

Bakkah (one of the best Ops), who banned Hannah for 3 days, also left because he was sick and tired of all the fitnah that was being created.

Hannah sees every female as a threat, any Male gives the slightest bit of attention, compliments, or is friendly towards any other female, especially me, and she feels she needs to jump in and sell herself. From describing her own looks, (how perfect she believes she is and looks), to how she has a long line of Male chasing her that she rejects herself, there’s nothing she hasn’t done to make herself look like an angelic, beautiful human being; sadly for her, it’s backfired big time. She’s constantly make accusations that I am jealous of her and any other young female, yet this is exactly what she is and feels. Indeed, a very insecure and self-loathing girl. (I have logs about this too, pls do let me know if anyone would like them! :D )

EVERY SINGLE thing I have said above can be backed-up with logs.. so yes, as much as she is portraying this angelic exterior, I have sufficient proof to show what a manipulative, childish, snake of a human she really is, and Allah knows best.

I thank Allah and offline for giving me the opportunity to Op the room, if only for the fact that it’ll keep this “Hannah” from causing any more fitnah, rifts amongst us Muslims, and spreading anymore poison ON MAIN on a daily and regular basis. She’s free to do this (be her usual stuff) in prvt or on Skype with her buddies.

Reading her comments again actually makes me laugh - it’s a shame she is all talk, and her actions are totally the opposite.

I pray she gets married soon, maybe, just maybe and ONLY then, would she be free from this vile and evil side/face of hers. Personally, I see this as the only solution. It may be very wrong, harsh and horrible for me to say this, but I am airing my true feelings, just like she seems to believe she has the right to do the same towards us all. She can give, but can’t take. I have TRIED my utmost to dismiss and ignore her rants and have often thought it’s due to her age, or any problems she must be facing in real life; but she doesn’t seem to want to stop; we all have hardships and problems in real life that we deal with on a daily basis (Alhamdulillah); this is no justification AT ALL for her behaviour. None whatsoever

Any other accusations and insults thrown my way by Hannah, my only reply is; Hasbi Allah Wa Ni’mal Wakeel

أي مشاركة أخرى منها بخصوص كل هذا ، لن أرد عليها ، ليس لأنني لا أستطيع (لأن لدي دليل على كل شيء قام به وقلت به تجاهي ، تجاه الآخرين) ، لكن لأنها لن تتوقف عند محاولة تصور نفسها كملاك بدون خبث تجاه أي شخص ، وأنا (وكثيرون آخرون) قد رأينا ، عرفنا وخبرنا بطريقة أخرى.

انتهيت مع أمثالها ودراماتها الجارية.

في "شاء الله" ، تستطيع أن تنشر ما تشاء بعد ذلك ، من دون إجابة واحدة مني ، لأن هذا هو ما تريده ، صعودًا منا جميعًا.

الله يرحمنا جميعاً ، يوجهنا جميعاً ، وأولئك الذين استرشدوا به ، يبقون ثابتين على الحقيقة والطريقة الصحيحة.

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

(أي سجلات لدعم كل ما هو مطلوب ، سأكون أكثر من سعداء لمشاركتها مع غير متصل كدليل ، في شا الله)
[/اقتبس]

Any other post from her regarding all this, I will NOT reply to, NOT because I can’t (because I have proof of everything done and said by her towards me, and towards others), but because she will not stop at trying to portray herself as an angel with no malice towards anyone, and I (and many others) have seen, known and experienced otherwise.

I am done with the likes of her and her ongoing dramas.

In Sha’ Allah, she can post as much as she wants after this, without a single reply from me, because that’s what she wants, a rise from us all.

May Allah have mercy upon us all, guide us all, and those whom He has guided, keep steadfast upon the truth and the right way.

(ANY logs to support all this that is required, I’ll be more than happy to share with Offline as proof, In Sha’ Allah)
I am weak in English language
Not a weak personal
I do not want to discuss you very much
Because your mind can not accommodate the debate
The room now belongs to your hands
Tip of your sister Maria Do not be in your nervous style with people
Thank you for the accusations and I will not answer you because you do not care
I wish you success

I am weak in English language
Not a weak personal
I do not want to discuss you very much
Because your mind can not accommodate the debate
The room now belongs to your hands
Tip of your sister Maria Do not be in your nervous style with people
Thank you for the accusations and I will not answer you because you do not care
I wish you success
I forgot to comment on something
How many times I see you cheering people
For people in Skype or anywhere else
You are not entitled to interfere in their own lives
You do not play the role of the oppressed

LOOOOOOOOOL.

I have NEVER interfered with what people do in the personal lives, this is their business, not mine! My comment about it was because of your beloved clean-hearted Hannah saying good Muslims don’t backbite and mock. If you read what I wrote AGAIN, I admitted where I was wrong, and that was many months ago, when Hannah first started her fitnah spreading, NOT when unfairly banned me.

As for your weak English, I defended you many times, against many people, and you have known me for years! Not a day, a week, or months, BUT for years. From Ismat’s room on another server, and from Yahya’s room from a different server - did you ever see me abuse anyone unnecessarily, or start anything first?! Did I ever give you cause or reason to believe that I had anything but good wishes and prayers for you? And all of a sudden I’ve become a devil?! Loool. La Hawla Wa La Quwwat illa Billah.

Marea, my A7LA sis, you made a mistake and admitted this to “A trusted brother that we know both know also, saying Hannah tricked you and bla bla bla. So PLEASE, for Allah’s sake, don’t be arrogant and proud enough to admit when you are wrong regarding this issue! You are a weak person, sorry to say. Someone who can be so blinded by something someone said without asking the other involved “party” for proof, is weak - and to pay you back for your beautiful comment about me and my “unclean heart”, sadly, yours is not much purer. And Allah knows best.

You kicked and banned me for talking POLICY and then provoking - to which many chatters told you that you were wrong, and even admitted you were, but when I refused to reconcile with you, you have even retracted that! Lol.

Fear Allah, please. :)
I don’t have anything to say to you either. For someone who has known me for MANY years, to be blinded and tricked by the snake Hannah, shows your weakness and stupidity. Instead of ASKING me, Instead of talking to me and LISTENING (which you never do, you just go on and on and say “end this topic”, “no more” etc etc.. you immediately believed someone else. THIS is why I don’t want anything to do with you.

Allah keep you well, always.

Salam!

LOOOOOOOOOL.

I have NEVER interfered with what people do in the personal lives, this is their business, not mine! My comment about it was because of your beloved clean-hearted Hannah saying good Muslims don’t backbite and mock. If you read what I wrote AGAIN, I admitted where I was wrong, and that was many months ago, when Hannah first started her fitnah spreading, NOT when unfairly banned me.

As for your weak English, I defended you many times, against many people, and you have known me for years! Not a day, a week, or months, BUT for years. From Ismat’s room on another server, and from Yahya’s room from a different server - did you ever see me abuse anyone unnecessarily, or start anything first?! Did I ever give you cause or reason to believe that I had anything but good wishes and prayers for you? And all of a sudden I’ve become a devil?! Loool. La Hawla Wa La Quwwat illa Billah.

Marea, my A7LA sis, you made a mistake and admitted this to “A trusted brother that we know both know also, saying Hannah tricked you and bla bla bla. So PLEASE, for Allah’s sake, don’t be arrogant and proud enough to admit when you are wrong regarding this issue! You are a weak person, sorry to say. Someone who can be so blinded by something someone said without asking the other involved “party” for proof, is weak - and to pay you back for your beautiful comment about me and my “unclean heart”, sadly, yours is not much purer. And Allah knows best.

You kicked and banned me for talking POLICY and then provoking - to which many chatters told you that you were wrong, and even admitted you were, but when I refused to reconcile with you, you have even retracted that! Lol.

Fear Allah, please. :)
I don’t have anything to say to you either. For someone who has known me for MANY years, to be blinded and tricked by the snake Hannah, shows your weakness and stupidity. Instead of ASKING me, Instead of talking to me and LISTENING (which you never do, you just go on and on and say “end this topic”, “no more” etc etc.. you immediately believed someone else. THIS is why I don’t want anything to do with you.

Allah keep you well, always.

Salam!
Do not lie that I did not tell you that you deceived me

Marea, by the way, ⬆ the above reply was to you and to your post, but I forgot to reply to your “the room now belongs in your hands” ...
It’s OUR room. Sky didn’t remove you from being an Op :) YOU left because you wanted to leave - not like bakkah did (because certain snakes were making the room hell), You had joined the room many times after this unfair ban of mine. This you can’t deny either.

You left after you entered and joined the room, and saw that i had been made me an Op, you were silent for a minute, not even sent Salam in the room (like you normally give and do), and you left the room straightway, but stayed online in your own rooms. This is how much animosity this lovely Hannah has caused between us. But it’s not fully her fault, because if your heart was truly clean and pure towards me, this would never have been an issue :)

If you had so much love for your brothers and sisters and the room, this shouldn’t have stopped you - but sadly, your pride and arrogance takes over. For Allah’s sake, enough of playing the victim. You’ve already admitted you were wrong and tricked by Hannah, and that this is why you wanted a reconciliation with me - so please stop changing the incident, and what really happened in order to look good in front of others.

I’m done with this thread, no more :)

Last edited:
Allahu Akbar! Accusing me of lying!!? See, this is your problem. You don’t understand what I’ve said and straightaway ASSUME and GUESS what it means - please before posting any reply, ASK HM or OSAMA to translate For you, so that you know what I have said! Not something you guess that I have said. ASK Osama or Hm to translate my posts for you please, for Allah’s sake. (Ask an Arabic speaker to help you pls, do not ask your beloved Hannah, because she will twist it around again! Barak Allahu Feeki )

Allah forgive you for making such assumptions and insults, because I certainly will not forgive you.

I’M DONE with you and this post.

Last edited:
Allahu Akbar! Accusing me of lying!!? See, this is your problem. You don’t understand what I’ve said and straightaway ASSUME and GUESS what it means - please before posting any reply, ASK HM or OSAMA to translate For you, so that you know what I have said! Not something you guess that I have said. ASK Osama or Hm to translate my posts for you please, for Allah’s sake. (Ask an Arabic speaker to help you pls, do not ask your beloved Hannah, because she will twist it around again! Barak Allahu Feeki )

Allah forgive you for making such assumptions and insults, because I certainly will not forgive you.

I’M DONE with you and this post.
Listen, the theme is more than a week
Why create problems
I am wrong in your right, say about me, and about Hannah sorry
Do not talk about the subject every day
I'm not in the room and I do not want the room for you
Finished theme
Enough is enough to play the sad

Are you mad?! I am creating problems?! This thread was not even started by me! Scroll up to see, your beloved innocent Hannah, whose heart is much cleaner than mine, was the first one to mention me and say bad stuff, AGAIN! And AGAIN, you are too blind to see this now as well! Look and read the WHOLE post again and see for yourself that HANNAH mentioned me and this is why I replied, otherwise I was quiet and haven’t said anything!!! Now enough of your garbage, PLS! Get this all translated and then ask Allah to forgive you.

La Hawla Wa La Quwwat illa Billah

Since you don’t understand what I’m saying, understand this pls; khalas bkafi !

Back