Status
Not open for further replies.

ForexTrader

Sky/offline. msg me, i need to spk to u about blackwidowspider's behavior in islam_chat on icq. She has akicked me 2-3 times over-riding other op's( Feinerli ) who looked into my affair. Who has asked me to contact you directly.

This is unacceptable as BWS has personal "dislike for me" calling me liberal(while i try best to adher to the way of Salafiya) she keeps, bringing up my past mistakes(of discussing family matters in main room) and makes it an excuse to kick ban me every time without shame. I have overlooked it for past few months but now i realize this not about me anymore, its a matter of HAQQ (not the bot, hehe) bro.. prophet said make DEEN easy for people and this person is nothing but toxic, constantly insulting people and abusing her power against anyone who disagrees with her on slightest end. Lets be fair and give power to those who truly deserve it. We have to answer Allah in the end.

If you need further details, contact me..

sKy, You are being advised to remove Blackwidowspider from OP authority, this is matter of haqq. Islam is not a personal playground and she is making it her personal playground, Contact me if necessarily i am on dalnet as OP of #islam. My nick is ForexTrader.

Apka bhai, ForexTrader

Last edited:
Assalamu Alaikum

I find this hilarious.

Firstly, ALL Bans were removed by sky/offline himself. YOU assumed it was a fellow Op (feinerli) who removed it.

You joined once it was removed, I remained silent. I didn’t kick or ban. It was only when your usual female drama and femininity kicked in that you brought the topic up yourself with Feinerli, on main!

I have no problem with anyone disagreeing with me and that’s not why you were banned. You insist on acting like you’ve been wronged by the whole world, not just me. If it’s not your own father you’re whinging about, it’s someone else. How you’ve been hard-done by all your life.

Read the words, your own words. Who on earth do you think you are? You start the topic, provoke and poke, and when there’s a reaction, you start crying like the little girl that you are.

You were banned on Dalnet too, for the very reason that you’re life online is all about complaining, moaning and whinging about something or another.

As far as Islam is concerned, many other chatters have complained about your views and how you sway others with the “liberal” Islam you wanna share with them. When someone tries to show you the error of your ways, you start whinging again.

You’ve replied on behalf of sisters and given details about them to other chatters when it’s never been your place to do so. You’ve offended many with your needless and continuous rambling .. I’m not surprised, someone who can badmouth and backbite about his own father in the way that you CONSTANTLY do, won’t be content with anyone or anything.

As for today’s incident, logs have been attached, and you can see for yourself that I never referred to you, or spoke to you. Never kicked or banned UNTIL you referred to me first, as though I was somehow beneath the authority of others and that I was wrong.

Get off your high horse please, no one here owes you anything!

Everything above can be verified and confirmed by other chatters; Ana, AusBro, Guest_664 (Just to name a few!)

You’re a compulsive liar and a drama queen.. and then bring the sunnah of the prophet Sala Allahu Alaihi Wa Sallam whenever it suits you ONLY.

Fear Allah

Attachments

• C61838EF-BC0E-4C97-A7FB-F059044FD2AC.png
    C61838EF-BC0E-4C97-A7FB-F059044FD2AC.png
    92.8 KB · Views: 3
  • D0DCCB4B-7FD3-4028-A5F5-92A48D7F30AD.png
    D0DCCB4B-7FD3-4028-A5F5-92A48D7F30AD.png
    88.6 KB · Views: 3
P.s I will be banning you even after you've been removed by any other Op or Admin.. And if this means I will be removed from being an Op, then so be it. I'm quite content with that.. But what I won't stand for is for people like you who believe the whole world owes them something.. People like you who believe you can LIE about having cancer and then retract it by saying it was a "JOKE". Where is your Islam and sunnah in this aspect? Did the prophet allow lying even in jest? Then you have the audacity to throw the sunnah when it pleases you?

I reiterate, I will ban you even if it's removed, be it time and time again, even if it means I'm removed as an Op.

If I’m the ONLY one who has biases against you because I “dislike” you, why are you being banned elsewhere too? Why are others of the same view that all you do is whinge, whine and complain unnecessarily?

Attachments

• 57B967FB-82BA-4CD3-AC37-45DF9C4BB52D.png
    57B967FB-82BA-4CD3-AC37-45DF9C4BB52D.png
    94.1 KB · Views: 1
  • DC564F88-3B9F-472B-8FE6-5C1361785125.png
    DC564F88-3B9F-472B-8FE6-5C1361785125.png
    87.4 KB · Views: 1
Assalam alaikum,

@ForexTrader ok shoot your evidence here how they hijack the room and what they did injustice too you? do you have logs?

Waleykum Salam Sky,

I have pm'd you evidence.. Brother looking at above response from BWS, isn't obvious that she is bent on breaking the rules as she wrote
-quote-
"P.s I will be banning you even after you've been removed by any other Op or Admin.. And if this means I will be removed from being an Op, then so be it. I'm quite content with that.. "
-unquote-
is this not a hint that she has personal dislike for me and willing to fight n argue anyone who disagrees with her? is this the attitude of someone suitable to be OP in chatroom?

In the past BWS, has banned me for reminding her with quranic verses which addressed her wrong-doings. Do we want an OP who bans users for quoting quran in islam chatroom?

now i am going to quote some verses of quran for BWS... so she can think & reflect based on Quran 51:55

Quran 4:59
O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger. BWS, even after reading these verses, are you going to still over-ride the authority of this forum/chatroom? if so then hear the warning from Allah

Quran 18:57

And who is more unjust than one who is reminded of his Lord's messages but turns away from them, forgetting what he has done? We have placed veils over their hearts, lest they understand, and deafness in their ears. If you ask them to be guided, they will never be guided.

and lastly

Quran 51:55
And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers.

and Allah sees and hears everything...

I apologize to the public of the chatroom, to have to witness this... i had to do it here, because BWS had banned me, where else would i complain?

BWS,.. I only pray that may Allah guide you and everyone. Please try not to oppress others, dont use foul language/name calling ie: stupid/idiot etc etc.. control your anger. Anger is from shaitaan... say audobillah minushaitan rajeem, if you are feeling angering.

Regards,
ForexTrader

This is how shameless he is. The complaint is made public, he whinges and moans in public, everything done here in public, and sends the “evidence” in prvt.

Kindly, be a man and post the evidence here

I’m going through all the past screenshots I have of this particular chatter.

As seen in these, he refers to me (inadvertently) first, as he usually does. By way of provocation and constant childish behaviour - yes, I’m abrupt and rude with him, as it’s not the first time he’s done this

Attachments

• 15BEF72C-EAFF-49C2-A949-2BA7ED548DA5.png
    15BEF72C-EAFF-49C2-A949-2BA7ED548DA5.png
    175.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 35716AC6-6DEE-48EE-822F-6FCD445BD8D2.png
    35716AC6-6DEE-48EE-822F-6FCD445BD8D2.png
    170.6 KB · Views: 2
  • E1B89FB5-47DD-4E79-B997-A2F0868C6B3F.png
    E1B89FB5-47DD-4E79-B997-A2F0868C6B3F.png
    170 KB · Views: 2
The time he said he had cancer, on main. Almost everyone was angry at his stupidity, especially when he retracted his words and started saying other stuff to show his own idiocy.

He's a shameless, childish liar

Attachments

• 3CFB156C-6E3F-43D2-BF9B-11C656307847.png
    3CFB156C-6E3F-43D2-BF9B-11C656307847.png
    185.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 55CB64BE-1408-43A6-9644-20135EB880F9.png
    55CB64BE-1408-43A6-9644-20135EB880F9.png
    175.8 KB · Views: 4
  • E8E6B751-26BB-4E12-B46A-98E4BA58AE26.png
    E8E6B751-26BB-4E12-B46A-98E4BA58AE26.png
    173.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
The rest I can and will post, as and when I find them, In Sha’ Allah

For anyone who believes they might be false or forged, they’re screenshots taken via the phone, Its not possible for me to do at all.

hahaha.... no no, yes guys these screenshots are 100% true nothing forged and i am very thankful that you pasted these logs beccause what these logs only exposed is your lack of ikhlaq, your angry, your hastyness in judgement and just looking to target me in your chat. Funny you selectively chose these from months of chats becuz these are 6 month olg or so logs (if i m not mistaking)... i'll ask is this the "best" you got against me? no i invite u look further into logs (waste ur time), to see i may have said something worse worthy of being AKICKED for because from above logs only shows i m light-hearted individual, who occasionally laughs n keeps the environment of islam chat, jolly and pleasant. prophet Muhammad had sahabi's certain sahabi's who use to make him laugh.. and prophet was someone light-hearted at times, someone pleasant to be around.. I don't compare myself to prophet but he is my role-model. Ofcourse, i try my best to be like him every single day.. the fact you have no sense of humor, the fact you are serious, sad, suffering from depression, the fact you can't see light-side of things is something you need to get medical help w/ psychiatrist. Your mental disfunctional state, your aggressiveness, hastyness is NOT fostering a "healthy environment" in islamic chatroom. Islam chat room, when i enter it... i come in with mindset of that i am facing ummah of muhammad (saw) and i do my best to foster a learning, relaxed (non-military skool tough) fun environment for all muslims to be in... prophet was considerate of human emotions... he use to not frequent a certain mosque, because he didn't want to "BORE" them he said in one hadith.. so when u represent islam u want to do so "wholesomely" not just lecture kids all day long.. or nasihaa all day long... u want to share experience, apply quran n sunnah in daily lives.. this is how i view it..

PS: evidence was private msg conversation between (me and op Feinerli ) i didnot have his permission to make it public.

The fact i shared my personal life stories with ummah (muslim community) i know people would laugh at me, make fun of me, yet i shared them because i know my life story is true, there r lessons to be derived from everyones experiences. Lot of young kids are going thru what i am going thru (strict parents, lack of skills in finding kids rightous spouses, etc etc etc.) fact im opening myself up to community to share/seek advice goes to show i consider ummah my "2nd family" and prophet said we are one body, if 1 area is hurt all body is hurt.. psycholgy studies show, sharing your pain, talking it out, helps ease the pain.. i shared it people i trust (ummah of muhammad) i didnot realize within ummah there were toxic people who have nothing better to do then to go around banning people. The one who is suffering, going out of his way to make other people's day lighter by forgetting own hardships of lives n putting smile on other peoples faces from a small joke here n there (make it easy on the people said prophet) are u making it easy? i ask... .. u come into chatroom with a mindset of ok .. how can i ban this person.. ok he said this.. ok u are liar.. ok get out idiot, stupid, baby etc etc... what kind of attitude are u bringing to community as a OP?? is this how you sympathize some one in your community who is suffering hardship in life? by kicking n banning them? when they are coming from mindset of pain n suffering which im sure we've all gone thru in life.. to find someone to trust, share it, discuss it, seek advice is what i look for...

unfortunately you have neurotic behavior (google it, psychology term) you are not suitable for the job of OP. You lack leadership skills and worst is you abuse your power. Please have some dignity to get off the pulprit when you are not mentally stable enough to have a normal conversation with.. your paranoid,aggressive, hostile behavior makes people want to run away from you.. tbh, i wish i never knew you, never saw you, seeing you only makes me wish dua for you that allah cure her.. she is suffering from mental issues.. and i dont say this as "insult" i seriously/sincerely think you need psychiatrist help. I look out for my ummah, i dont think negative about them.. unfortunately you've given me nothing but negative behavior in my interaction with u...that i just wish i never came across you..

You are the problem. unfortunately u have authority to kick/ban people. You have banned me preventing me from doing dawah in room, which is often my goal here in room. You are preventing me access to room, access to ummah of prophet muhammad. I have relationship with these people on deeper level, not hi/hello/ see ya relationships... i know each of my chatter on personal level because i invested my time in getting to know them (quran 49:13) this is what a LEADERSHIP is.. i don't need no "OP" title nex to my name... i know myself i am the leader of community n i do what i have to help the ummah of prophet.. Allah sees it, you don't see it. You see what you WANT to see in others, nothing but negative (glass is half empty for you, never full) anyways.. i m just gonna go, its fajr here..

i wish i didn't have to waste my time, explaining why i do what i do... so may be someone can understand me... this is for my ummah, i am their leader, they recognize me when they see me in chatroom. You are a hated OP, who abuses power, ban people for "personal dislike" its clear from your logs you pasted these r NOT reasons for AKICKing a person...

My time is for islam, day/night/ my energies r for islam.. i shouldn't be wasting it here explaining myself to you or anyone.. but now that i invested it.. its part of history now, its ON RECORD NOW. Your ill behavior will continue with other chatters, you will ban them akick them, they don't know forums exist n end up neglected part of ummah somewhere suffering lonely with no one to share their problems with... just because of your mental behavior, ur egoistic behavior, on day of qiyammah. The onesw you banned wrongfully will grab u by the neck for u shunning them away when they came to islam room seeking help from ummmah...

our role models are leaders like umar ibn khattab(prophet's companion).. not mentally ill people who sit at OP seat making islam look bad.

Sky, my advice is get this BWS,.. off the OP. remove my akick and put the real leaders as OP who truly deserve it and healthy & suitable for it.
and sky be just in your judgement because i can only remind believers with Quran

Quran 4:135 -
O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm in justice, witnesses for Allah, even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted.

Sky, i understand you may have known/friendship with BWS from past... know that "truth is above everything" and friends will not aid us on day of judgement and may drag us into hellfire...

Quran 25:28
Oh, woe to me! I wish I had not taken that one as a friend.

Salam, sky ..let me knw if you need anything... come to dalnet sometime, lets chat live sometime. I am OP there.. lets have 1on1. i wanna know more about you, u are part of prophet's ummah lets implement (quran 49:13) across globe, whenever wherever, lets build strong relationships of brotherhood/sisterhood in ummah and assist one another anyway we can.

Salams,
ForexTrader

Last edited:
LOOOL.

Firstly, the previous (recent) logs I posted, were from the time I was a chatter, and wasn’t an Op.

It’s highly hypocritical of you to be talking about ikhlaq, when all that comes out from your mouth regarding your own father (from calling him a wimp, to much worse) is lacking of the very basic etiquettes of a Muslim - let alone how you speak to strangers in a chat room.

I can - hand on my heart - say that what i am online, is what I am in real life. I wouldn’t take it upon myself to lie, badmouthing and abusing my own father, bragging and whining about it online, then have the audacity to say “other people are against me or hold certain biases.”

You’re very fast to throw the sunnah when it suits you, but you haven’t addressed the issues above. Where was your sunnah when you lied about having cancer? Where was your sunnah when you brought it upon yourself to be speaking on sisters’ behalf and gave out details about them? Where was your sunnah when you continuously backbite and whine about your father, about how you can’t find a wife and he (and the rest of the world) hasn’t/haven’t done enough , about how this and that and the whole palaver? If anything, every messenger of Allah endured harshsip beyond this and endured patiently. ONLY complained to Allah. Show me one example of any messenger who whined about how hard their life was to their companions, let alone people who don’t even know them and total strangers in a room. Then you talk about the sunnah? Even then, IF you feel the need to be whiny, take it to Prvt, no one has stopped you. My concern is what happens on main - and almost 90% of the chatters are sick to their their stomach with your constant whinging.

Regarding me not having a “sense of humour”, again, I don’t and haven’t ever found you funny in the slightest. Whether I was there as a regular chatter, or an Op (as logs show above too) .. That doesn’t denote I’m sad or depressed, and the fact that you yourself believe that anyone who doesn’t find you funny is somehow mentally deranged, shows your own arrogance and a delusional Image you have about yourself :)

To carry on with the topic of your own stupidity and mental retarded state, you were banned in a room on Dalnet too, for the very same reasons. I suppose they're all sad, depressed, aggressive people with no sense of humour too.

I have named the chatters who are of the same view as mine, people like Guest_664, Osama, AusBro, and even ana, who hardly sees bad in anyone, and you’ve managed to rile her up and annoyed her too.. all of them are of the same view that you’re a pest and a liar, and you need professional help. You’ve even got other innocent chatters like Sophie involved, who didn’t even know why or what you were asking her to do, and was shocked when she found out. It’s in your nature to be a drama queen. Perhaps banning you from the room will give you time to get the professional help you need - In Sha’ Allah, we can hope :)

You provoke, complain and whine.. and when action is taken against you, you play the victim.

I’m not on chat to be a role model (as you’ve mentioned being a role model). I am human, make mistakes and never claim I’m perfect, that I should be looked upon as a role model or anything of the sort. My ego isn’t as big as yours. I don’t join the chat room to try to impress you or anyone. I don’t join to moan about my life with strangers, to backbite about my own parents, to badmouth them, to get attention with lies, none of the stuff that you do.

I’m there to see the room is peaceful, that no one is teaching or sharing against the sunnah or Islamic teachings, and that the rules are being adhered to. If that makes me all that you’ve labelled me with above, then Alhamdulillah, that’s me :D

I won’t change my mind about how the room needs to be rid of poisonous lying drama queens such as yourself.. and I will not change my mind about banning you and keeping you banned. I’ll happily give up my Op status if it means the likes of you are permanently banned and never allowed to join again.

Last edited:
Subhanallah,

you wrote too much and seem to forget what allegations/rationale u used in akicking me, so let me summarize the points you raised..

So, you are saying you AKICK me & are willing to over-ride anyone (including sky) just so that i can remained banned (basically for life) for following crimes/rules you feel i broke

1) i insult my father & lack basic etiquette of a Muslim. (again what i think of my father, i am entitled to my views/opinion, NOT a valid reason to AKICK me.
2) i lie about me having cancer (which i said jokingly) ok so i am a bad joker, got it. (NOT a valid reason to AKICK someone.)
3) gave out user's location without consulting them. someone asked ana' where she's from (I wrongfully answered she is from XX country) i admit this is something i made mistake n shouldn't do) is this a VALID reason to AKICK someone? NO
4) backbite & whine my father ( repeat of point 1) (NOT a valid reason to AKICK someone.)
5) me being whiny - ((NOT a valid reason to AKICK someone.)

6) Ok my mistake i said u dont have sense of humor (thats my opinion, i am entitled to my opinion) in my interaction you lacked sense of humor so i believe that and (NOT a valid reason to AKICK someone.)
7) Me being banned in dalnet #islam? false, Ausbro isnt OP, he was put as temp-op to control trolls. His OP was stripped yesterday for insulting his fellow brother while at job(being temp OP) AND he tried to kick/ban me, although bot kept unbanning me, he took down the BOT for his "personal dislike/ personal hate" forgetting ISLAM room is not private playground, it's responsibility .. how interesting of coincidence, he is one of the 3 "sahabi" who agrees with u against me, comes to islam ddalnet room to ban me while i am OP..hmmm. I'll give u benefit of doubt u had nothing to do w/ this. Islam forbids us to speculate negatively about someone, so ill let this go.. Again ((NOT a valid reason to AKICK someone.)
8) u mention u have 3-4 chatters who view me as "pest & liar" since when did we AKICK people based on opinions of chatters? NOT a valid reason to AKICK someone.)
9) regarding Sophie(my lil siste-in-faith) involvement subhanallah, u only bring up things to expose yourself.. This is where u banned me for quoting "QURAN" yes quoting quran in islam room.. because it made you feel guilty for something u shudnt be doing. i asked Sophie to paste quranic verses ONLY reminding u ur duty, so u banned me for quoting QURAN?? NOT a valid reason to AKICK someone.) Allah sees everything.. i tried to remind u quranic verses and you akicked me... Allah says in quran...
Quran 18:57
And who is more unjust than one who is reminded of his Lord's messages (ie: ayat/verses) but turns away from them, forgetting what he has done? We have placed veils over their hearts, lest they understand, and deafness in their ears. If you ask them to be guided, they will never be guided.

so now we see you raised 9 reasons through out your message none of which were valid reason to AKICK let alone kick/ban. Ok to be fair/ no. 2 was somewhat valid for a kick (not ban) a warning to stop spking on behalf of someone(Ana' ) i have cut all ties with Ana' i thought she was a friend but it seems she also lacks humor and when i tried to laugh, yes my lil sister i tried to make her laugh.. that's my crime. It's ok yes i am a bad joker i guess,.. Allah sees everything n Allah will deal with her justly. Not an atom worth is hidden on the day of judgement. Sometimes staying silent is as equal as complacent as guilty ones.

so if these 9 or say 8 points show that u had no valid reason to ban/akick me. Fact you've done so shows you had malice in your heart towards me a believer (monday n thursday r days when deeds go to heaven except .those who hold grudge/malice towards fellow believer.... i hope your deeds went to heaven for the month you banned/akick me).

So, yes don't change your mind about banning me because insha-Allah, i hope sKy does justice of removing your OP-powers so you don't ever think about abusing your powers against any muslim. This isn't our personal playground, where we bully others because of power and the worst people on day of judgement will be one who've been given authority/leadership. Think it's just a small chatroom? Nay Allah is just.
Quran 99:7-8 So whoever does an atom's weight of good will see it, And whoever does an atom's weight of evil will see it.

Now, that i have make the matter cleared, addressed all the points in sincerity. I leave it it to the man in authority, sKy to enforce haqq N if he neglects his duty or fails to do justice, then Allah will take him to account on judgement day. My job was to convey the truth n i did so to the best of my ability(allah knows best).

... before i go i remind my brother again with reminder from Quran.

Quran 4:135 -
O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm in justice, witnesses for Allah, even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted.

Salam,
ForexTrader

Whoa! I wrote too much? Lol. Pot calling the kettle black :D

You weren't placed on akick. Learn the meaning first, and then use the term.

Secondly, I had a word with my fellow Op Yesterday, and he was in agreement that you had provoked first (as you have done many times) and I was justified in banning you. I suppose he's sad, depressed, lacks humour, unfair, biased and all the rest too, yeah?

The recent ban was actually given because of the conversation that took place on main involving a new chatter who joined with the nickname Yuisuf. He was talking beyond the normal limits of decency, openly using terms like women's breasts and continued with men's biceps etc. Allah knows where it would've led to next. I WARNED him to be subtle with his speech, especially with sisters around. What did you do? Your femininity and "drama queen" trait has to interfere, as usual. I asked him to be subtle in his speech or take it to prvt with you. When you started saying "ppl here are close-minded" etc and some other garbage. Again acting like it was all about you, the narcissist that you are. So I banned you - and just to let you know, the same chatter stayed in the room for at least half an hour chatting perfectly normal within the limits of decency, in peace, discussing the same subject ON MAIN. This is what happens when "open-minded, Liberal" childish brats don't interfere.

You were banned (not akicked) for your own stupid behaviour, with my fellow Op in agreeance with me. Despite how you've made out like the fellow Op is with you on this one. You're banned for your own stupid behaviour. Instead of continously whinging about this now, take the time to reflect and rectify it.

Now end this victim act please. I don't wish to waste anymore time on you.

(I've not read anything you've said in your last post (aside from the opening first SHORT Paragraph), and will not reply to any of it either, as I don't have any intention to stroke your ego and give you anymore time or attention - no more replies on this post from my side In Sha' Allah)

Last edited:
haha, perfect. right i am sure u didn't read ALL(a lie probably) of it because the allegations all 9 points were not worthy of a kick/ban but u did, it exposed your hated towards 1 individual (me) kher Allah will deal with you if sKy doesn't on the day of judgement. We believe in hereafter right?

Allah is sufficent a witnss, i done my bit, now you can make excuses i am not AKICK.. yet eachtime i come i am kicked "* You were kicked from #islam_chat by BWS (you are not welcome here)" this is from yesterday, so amazing now u lie as well, doubling down. forgetting that you earlier wrote quote ".. and I will not change my mind about banning you and keeping you banned. I’ll happily give up my Op status if it means the likes of you are permanently banned and never allowed to join again. "

furthermore u will over-ride any op to ban me.. (disobey one in authority see quran 4:59)

Again clearly signs of targeting me, kher, for my patience Allah will give me better and deal with you on judgement day, if not here.

Guys, if you dont see me.. in chatroom u know why it is so... look out for my lil sister Sophie.

Sa;ams,
ForexTrader

??‍♀️ Oh for Allah's sake!

Posting just to clarify to ALL what akick means.

The IP/hostmark is added to the ban list, so that when that particular person with the particular IP joins, they're automatically kicked and banned (Chanserv) as they enter the room. They'll be kicked and banned within seconds of entering the room. This is, in fact, what being placed on akick means.

When an Op Bans a chatter after they've joined the room and have been there, for Allah knows how long, and then the Op bans, that is not being placed on akick; that's the Op banning once he/she notices the chatter there ?

End of post for me, and hopefully the end of outbursts from drama queen's too, In Sha' Allah

Last edited:
ForexTrader, I advise you to leave it in the hands of Allah :)
As a certain somebody did say '' do they think they're not accountable for what they say online ''
Means each and every one of us are , nobody is an exception in Allah's eyes
We all make mistakes and do stupid things but nobody can fool Almighty Allah .
He deals with the hypocrites to perfection in some way or another .
Slandering and back bitting has it's repercussions .
If you are innocent at heart , leave it to Allah to do justice :)

Furthermore even if a person commit a sin, it's judged upon based on the intention :)
Allah looks at our intentions
Don't waste your time on arrogant people . You might as well bang your head against a wall. If you get what I mean lol

Assalam Alaikum
@ForexTrader
I did removed your banned from the room, because i didnt seen any good reason to putting you on akick list, but I just advice you to not involve yourself into such arguments which lead you to be personal with fellow operator.

I did removed your banned because i found a personal reason of our fellow op to putting you akick so thats why i just did justice to remove banned.
but its doesnt mean you are allowed to mock on a sister of fellow admin in the room, next time join room and do decent chat thats it. and dont point out anyone nor be provoking and also avoid targeting behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back