Status
Not open for further replies.

Zer0Co0l

This is regarding today, I would like to bring to attention 3 issues. I'll list them and describe accordingly.

1. Shia Sufi preachers (THESE SHOULD BE BANNED... However the operators choses to ignore them and let them preach kufr and shirk balatantly)
2. Marea (This person is highly unintelligible , and mildly put seems to not have a brain)
3. gone (Founder of islam chat also uses bans / kicks like Marea for personal reasons instead of actually doing their job)

1. Shia Sufi preachers

There are almost always multiple shia and sufi hardcore preachers who are speaking ANTI-ISLAMIC rubbish most of the time. These are never warned or kicked for their preaching of shirk and kufr and falsehood against islam. I'm attachment screenshots of some examples which were SUFFICIENT to kick/ban them, however the operator "Marea" and "Gone" chose NOT TO KICK THEM ,... however for unknown personal and WRONG reasons they ban the not-guilty.

A permanent ban should be placed on the following chatters IMMEDIATELY:

1. Silver
2. Mina
3. Guest_29M

4. G_one

2. Marea

This person: Is highly unfair op like the room founder "Gone" Who kick people for their personal agenda without any valid reasons accusing them of things they never did. She should NOT be an operator of islam chat if she refuses to her proper duties. Why is she even an operator? She cannot understand English and she does not even bother "Warning" the blatant shirk and kufr speech and KAFFIR links being posted or Anti-Islamic talk and mockery. She should be ashamed of herself and removed from being an operator.

I have attached 10 screenshots with sufficient logs.

Screenshot 10: Marea does not bother kicking the Shia for posting "Qadiyani and Shia website" for his shirk preaching, but she kicks me for NO REASON WHATSOEVER... even when I was talking to brother MuslimMan_35 and not even her.

Screenshot 11: Mina calls the Sahaba Munafik .. Astaghfirullah

3. Gone (Fundamental) the founder of islam chat ….

Till date he has NOT provided me with any evidence of his HARAM accusations against me. He asked me repent to Allah for filth, yet HE NEVER SHOWED ANY EVIDENCE. This is the ultimate example of hypocrisy . She did not provide sister Jundiyyah any evidence either. He talks rubbish behind people's backs and on the name of islam ban someone for personal reasons with FALSE ACCUSATIONS.

Shame on you.... If nothing else then ATLEAST fear Allah.

If Allah has given you the opportunity to lead an Islamic chatroom THEN ATLEAST DO UR JOB WITHOUT GETTING YOUR OWN NAFS AND EGO INVOLVED. You will be held accountable as will all of us. If u cannot provide proof of others wrong doing, then don't slander or insult them or kick them just because you are a CORRUPT person. Yes I called u corrupt because u KICK AND INSULT WITHOUT PROOF OR EVIDENCE. You should be ashamed!

Last but not the least.. If ANY ONE of u has any REAL pure intention for the sake of Allah or for islam… then PUT ISLAMIC OPERATORS THERE to moderate things, and to STOP THE SHIA, QADYANI, SHIRKIYA, SUFI, KUFR AND DEVIANT SPEECHES AND chatters.

We do not need clueless operators like Marea who do not understand even the basic of things even when logs and proof is shown... on the contrary they ban the innocent people just because they are clueless. Send this person back to wherever she came from.

LAST but not the least:

Either solve the issues with responsibility AS A MUSLIM... or be a HYPOCRITE and keep banning the righteous people... your choice... make it and show the world who and what u really are.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    171.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 4
I agree with Zero on this topic: shia and sufi preaching should not be allowed. I remember back in 2007 we used to have an active help room which would deal with issues such as these.. people who come straight in and start uttering banners/slogans which are totally opposite to islamic beliefs. It is very important that these things are sorted out because if these people continue to join and are not stopped, this could affect the beliefs of people who are otherwise non-shia but lack knowledge in dealing with them.
As for gone, i believe there should be a proper statement from his behalf if there is any. I think that kicking or banning someone without any reason is wrong, if nothing else at least share the logs of chat used as evidence?
As for Marea i am disappointed, the two nicks were constantly attacking zero but she did nothing, despite one of them making takfeer on zero. I am astonished at this, never seen anything like that before. And a little later she kicks out zero because he was pressing his case? Thats very unreasonable to say the least.
And last but not least, add active ops to the channel, please. because if this isn’t done this room will turn into a troll land.
One more thing, there shouldn’t be any bans/kicks due to personal reasons. Whatever they may be, should be resolved without any op action. That would be fair, i believe.
wa ma ilaya ill albalagh

السلام اعلیکم ورحمۃ اللہ وبرکاتہ
3. gone (Founder of islam chat also uses bans / kicks like Marea for personal reasons instead of actually doing their job)

Which ban i did for personal reasons?

1. Shia Sufi preachers

There are almost always multiple shia and sufi hardcore preachers who are speaking ANTI-ISLAMIC rubbish most of the time. These are never warned or kicked for their preaching of shirk and kufr and falsehood against islam. I'm attachment screenshots of some examples which were SUFFICIENT to kick/ban them, however the operator "Marea" and "Gone" chose NOT TO KICK THEM ,... however for unknown personal and WRONG reasons they ban the not-guilty.

1. Silver
4. G_one

Shia Sufi preaching not allowed ofcourse if anyone of operator available we surely kick banned them, but for kicking and banneding them we have some rules first we allow them to discuss and debate and we give them dawah after dawah if we see they keep insist their misguidance and keep arguing then surely they get banned or muted.

after seening your logs I did banned:

* G_One was kicked by Islam (Banned: Shia/kufr - preaching not allowed.)
* G__One was kicked by Islam (Banned: Shia/kufr - preaching not allowed.)
*!*@F3A6EC.4CF1C9.F11E4E.20EE38 (Shia/kufr - preaching not allowed.) [setter: skY, modified: 23m 17s]
<KBot> Silver ([email protected]) was last seen parting #Islam_chat 1 hour 41 minutes ago (08.10. 17:15), after spending 51 minutes there.
silver doesnt have register nick so we put his iP in akick list if you have more his ip info send us we put it ban list in sha Allaah.

2. Marea

This person: Is highly unfair op like the room founder "Gone" Who kick people for their personal agenda without any valid reasons accusing them of things they never did. She should NOT be an operator of islam chat if she refuses to her proper duties. Why is she even an operator? She cannot understand English and she does not even bother "Warning" the blatant shirk and kufr speech and KAFFIR links being posted or Anti-Islamic talk and mockery. She should be ashamed of herself and removed from being an operator.

Ok pardon her because her english is not good she know only arabic language better so we add her as op because she is senior member of the room and she added because of arabic language.

what reason she kick you for show that logs please let we see why for she kicked you.

Till date he has NOT provided me with any evidence of his HARAM accusations against me. He asked me repent to Allah for filth, yet HE NEVER SHOWED ANY EVIDENCE. This is the ultimate example of hypocrisy . She did not provide sister Jundiyyah any evidence either. He talks rubbish behind people's backs and on the name of islam ban someone for personal reasons with FALSE ACCUSATIONS.

If Allah has given you the opportunity to lead an Islamic chatroom THEN ATLEAST DO UR JOB WITHOUT GETTING YOUR OWN NAFS AND EGO INVOLVED. You will be held accountable as will all of us. If u cannot provide proof of others wrong doing, then don't slander or insult them or kick them just because you are a CORRUPT person. Yes I called u corrupt because u KICK AND INSULT WITHOUT PROOF OR EVIDENCE. You should be ashamed!

Last but not the least.. If ANY ONE of u has any REAL pure intention for the sake of Allah or for islam… then PUT ISLAMIC OPERATORS THERE to moderate things, and to STOP THE SHIA, QADYANI, SHIRKIYA, SUFI, KUFR AND DEVIANT SPEECHES AND chatters.

We do not need clueless operators like Marea who do not understand even the basic of things even when logs and proof is shown... on the contrary they ban the innocent people just because they are clueless. Send this person back to wherever she came from.

LAST but not the least:

Either solve the issues with responsibility AS A MUSLIM... or be a HYPOCRITE and keep banning the righteous people... your choice... make it and show the world who and what u really are.

We already told you for patience so please do patience we will provide you, your chat logs in inbox and please stop such behave like calling your Muslim brother as hypocrite or such name

and surely deviant sects are not allowed to preach their misguidance, if any op is not online at the same time when they trolling then just do patience and preach them with hikmah and nice way.

if you dont have enough knowledge or patience then get help through /ignore nickname command and put complaint on the forum.
and whom to take as op or not thats not your concern so dont make headache for yourselves thats our duty so leave to us and please again i advice you about your language and your tongue stop calling your muslim brother hypocrite or other such names avoid that behave please.

both users got banned in regards Mina and Guest 9M we are investigating about them if we got clue for banned we will surely sort their issue too.

This is regarding today, I would like to bring to attention 3 issues. I'll list them and describe accordingly.

1. Shia Sufi preachers (THESE SHOULD BE BANNED... However the operators choses to ignore them and let them preach kufr and shirk balatantly)
2. Marea (This person is highly unintelligible , and mildly put seems to not have a brain)

1. Shia Sufi preachers

1. Silver
2. Mina
3. Guest_29M

4. G_one

2. Marea

I have attached 10 screenshots with sufficient logs.

Screenshot 10: Marea does not bother kicking the Shia for posting "Qadiyani and Shia website" for his shirk preaching, but she kicks me for NO REASON WHATSOEVER... even when I was talking to brother MuslimMan_35 and not even her.

Screenshot 11: Mina calls the Sahaba Munafik .. Astaghfirullah

LAST but not the least:

[12:11] 01(G__One01): Salawat ala Muhammad wa ali Muhammad
[12:11] 01(Silver01): That was a sarcastic joke, not to offend anyone.
[12:11] 01(G__One01): Allahumma salli ala Muhammad wa ali Muhammad
[12:11] 01(G__One01): wa ajjal farajahum
[12:12] 01(Silver01): hello my G_one brother, force to be reckoned with, brother in arms, defender of the maktab, lion of silver :/
[12:13] 01(Silver01): Just kidding
[12:13] 01(G__One01): i'm a servanto of Allah (swt) and i will defend the name of Islam and i will expose our flag everywhere
[12:13] 01(G__One01): LA ILAHA ILLALLAH
[12:14] 12(Marea12): muhamad rasol allah
[12:14] 01(newMuslimB01): thanks Marea
[12:15] 12(Marea12): how are you newMuslimB
[12:15] 01(Silver01): G_One, good brother, that is good job then speaking things which pollute people.
[12:15] 01(Silver01): :p
[12:15] 01(newMuslimB01): good and u
[12:15] 12(Marea12): al hamdollah
[12:15] 3•12•6• 03:::::::::::::::::::::::12:::::::::::::::::::::::06:::::::::::::::::::::::
[12:15] 3•12•6• 01G__One is 01~[email protected]7D23.2DF676.763F2C
[12:15] 3•12•6• 00G__One is «14G_One»
[12:15] 3•12•6• 00G__One on 01irc.icqchat.net
[12:15] 3•12•6• 00G__One at (unknown); is connected from Italy (IT)
[12:15] 3•12•6• 00G__One on 01#islam_chat, 01#shia
[12:15] 3•12•6• 03:::::::::::::::::::::::12:::::::::::::::::::::::06:::::::::::::::::::::::
[12:16] 01(Silver01): http://www.ahlus-sunna.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=57
[12:17] 01(Silver01): Salafis and Wahabbi brothers, your sect is born new in 18th Century, while all previous Imams accepted Tawassul, do not violate this sacred method
[12:17] 01(Silver01): :p
[12:18] 01(G__One01): Ya Ali madad
[12:18] 01(G__One01): Silver this is for you brother
[12:19] 01(Silver01): Mola Ali Madad (with the persmission of Allah)
[12:19] 01(Silver01): :/
[12:19] 01(G__One01): Ali mawla
[12:19] 01(Silver01): Does this satisfy your heart G_one
[12:19] 01(Silver01): hahaha
[12:19] *** Quits: newMuslimB ([email protected]) (Ping timeout: 121 seconds)
[12:19] *** Quits: Golden ([email protected]) (Ping timeout: 121 seconds)
[12:20] *** Quits: Silver ([email protected]) (Connection closed)
[12:21] 01(Zer0Co0l01): That shia needs to be placed on permanent ban
[12:21] 01(Zer0Co0l01): why is he allowed even?
[12:21] 01(Zer0Co0l01): so he can come and praise others than Allah?
[12:22] 01(Rivulet01): Marea: G__One is spreading shirk
[12:22] 01(G__One01): shirk?
[12:22] 01(G__One01): brother are you mad?
[12:22] 01(G__One01): Astaghfirullah
[12:22] 01(Rivulet01): G__One: you are the one who is mad, invoking anyone besides Allah for help is shirk
[12:22] 01(Rivulet01): go read tauheed first
[12:22] 01(Rivulet01): and then come
[12:22] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Calling "Ali" "Mawla" is itself is shirk
[12:22] *** Joins: Silver_soldier ([email protected])
[12:22] 12(Marea12): G__One are you she3a
[12:22] 01(Zer0Co0l01): praying to him is shirk
[12:23] 01(Rivulet01): Marea: this is a request.
[12:23] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Ali is NOT YOUR GOD
[12:23] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Allah is your God
[12:23] 12(Marea12): he not suneh
[12:23] 01(Silver_soldier01): So, you got all your answers, if you do not do tawassul, you sin and violate
[12:23] 01(Zer0Co0l01): so cut down this SHiA SHIRK
[12:23] 01(G__One01): zerocool... Muhammad (s) called Ali mawla..... and the hadith is salih also for sunnis
[12:23] 01(G__One01): Marea yes i'm shia
[12:23] 01(Rivulet01): Marea? :)
[12:23] 01(Silver_soldier01): What shia shirk, you dislike what is written on your websites ?
[12:23] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Prophet Muhammed pbuh DID NOT MAKE DUA TO ALI OR TO ANY IMAM
[12:23] 01(Silver_soldier01): You are Kafir Zero, because you do not accept Quran.
[12:23] 01(Silver_soldier01): You put your wish above Allah.
[12:23] 01(Zer0Co0l01): His Lord was / is Allah swt
[12:24] 01(Silver_soldier01): You are disobedeint to Allah
[12:24] 01(G__One01): zerocool.... read about ghadeer khumm... please
[12:24] 01(Rivulet01): Silver_soldier: you just made takfeer upon yourself
[12:24] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Marea canb u ban these two?
[12:24] 01(Zer0Co0l01): please?
[12:24] 01(Rivulet01): Silver_soldier: Zer0Co0l is a muslim
[12:24] 01(Silver_soldier01): So, before you allege others please see inside.
[12:24] 01(G__One01): yes
[12:24] 01(Zer0Co0l01): For once let muslims be in islam chat and not some takfeeri shia kaffireen
[12:24] 01(Silver_soldier01): I am doing takfeer Rivulet ?
[12:24] 12(Marea12): Zer0Co0l They believe that our master Mohammed stole the message from Ali
[12:24] 01(Silver_soldier01): Or he is calling me Shia shirk ?
[12:24] 01(G__One01): before talk about shirk look inside your heart
[12:24] 01(Rivulet01): Silver_soldier: yes you are
[12:25] 01(Silver_soldier01): Why can you see what I am saying and blind to his talks ?
[12:25] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Marea honestly sis i don't care what poop they believe in
[12:25] 01(Zer0Co0l01): they can go to hell for all i care
[12:25] 01(Rivulet01): You are Kafir Zero, because you do not accept Quran.<== this is called making takfeer
[12:25] 01(Zer0Co0l01): inshaAllah
[12:25] 01(Silver_soldier01): Yeah, because you are not a believer Zero
[12:25] 01(G__One01): what? kafir?
[12:25] 01(Rivulet01): Silver_soldier: you are spreading shirk here
[12:25] 01(G__One01): ...
[12:25] 01(Rivulet01): as is G__One
[12:25] 01(Silver_soldier01): You are a hypocrite, who knows you are even not a Muslim ?
[12:25] 01(Silver_soldier01): Just pretending to be so.
[12:25] 01(Rivulet01): you are both here to spread lies and create fitnah
[12:25] 01(Silver_soldier01): I am spreading Shirk or knowledge ?
[12:25] 01(Rivulet01): this much is quite apparent
[12:26] 01(Zer0Co0l01): ur a product of shirk and muttah
[12:26] 01(Rivulet01): knowledge of what? shirk? :)
[12:26] 01(Silver_soldier01): Your own ulemas say that Intercession is acceptable.
[12:26] 01(Rivulet01): quran believers 117
[12:26] 01(Pro01): 00,03 The Meaning of The Noble Qur'an. Surah:23.Al-Mu'minun.
[12:26] 01(Pro01): 01,15 117. And whoever invokes (or worships), besides Allah, any other ilah (god), of whom he has no proof, then his reckoning is only with his Lord. Surely! Al-Kafirun (the disbelievers in Allah and in the Oneness of Allah, polytheists, pagans, idolaters, etc.) will not be successful.
[12:26] 12(Marea12): Zer0Co0l Try to convince him
[12:26] 01(Pro01): 00,03 Translated by Dr. MT Al-Hilali & Dr. MM Khan. 00V7.9
[12:26] 01(Rivulet01): thats one ayah
[12:26] 01(G__One01): please stop this fitna
[12:26] 01(Silver_soldier01): Seek nearness towards Allah
[12:26] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Marea no .. they come here to spread shirk
[12:26] 01(Zer0Co0l01): there's no convincing for such hypocrites
[12:26] 01(Zer0Co0l01): they do not believe in Qur'an and sunnah
[12:26] 01(Rivulet01): which directly contradicts what the two of you are coming here for, G__One and Silver_soldier
[12:26] 01(Rivulet01): i think that should be sufficient
[12:26] 01(Silver_soldier01): If people had come to you and aksed forgiveness, Allahw would have forgiven them.
[12:26] 01(G__One01): and stop using terms like kafir, shirk or hypocrites
[12:26] 01(Rivulet01): its only ya Allah madad
[12:26] 01(Zer0Co0l01): they believe in self mutilation , worship of human beings, illegal intercourse etc
[12:26] 01(Rivulet01): thats all
[12:26] 01(Silver_soldier01): Why don't you read these verses/
[12:27] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Islam did not teach us to worship 12 clowns
[12:27] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Islam taught us worship of Allah
[12:27] 01(G__One01): hey
[12:27] 01(G__One01): who are the 12 clowns???
[12:27] 01(Silver_soldier01): Zerocool, all are your absurd lied
[12:27] 01(Zer0Co0l01): these self beating pieces of rubbish are product of the Yahood Jews
[12:27] 01(Silver_soldier01): lies
[12:27] 01(Zer0Co0l01): The jews gave birth to the shia
[12:27] 01(Rivulet01): Silver_soldier: you are the one who is lying and accusing
[12:27] 01(Zer0Co0l01): they are the children of yahood
[12:27] 01(Silver_soldier01): If you talk to me on evidence, I can prove you that you lied against people.
[12:27] 01(Rivulet01): and you are accusing Zer0Co0l who has nothing to do with your corrupt beliefs
[12:28] 01(G__One01): zerocool don't talk with these terms of our 12 imams
[12:28] 01(Zer0Co0l01): The Holy Qur'an does NOT mention the worship of 12 cartoons anywhere
[12:28] 01(Silver_soldier01): See, now I proved that you are did kufr by not accepting verse of tawassul
[12:28] 01(Zer0Co0l01): "no where" in the Holy Qur'an will u find mentioning of some 12 boozoo's people are asked to respect and worship
[12:28] 01(Zer0Co0l01): NO WHERE
[12:28] 01(Silver_soldier01): Yeah, But Sahih Bukhari says there are 12 Caliphs
[12:28] 01(Zer0Co0l01): caliphs = is a khalifa
[12:28] 01(Silver_soldier01): so, you do not follow your own religion.
[12:28] 01(Zer0Co0l01): NOT WORTHY OF WORSHIP
[12:28] 01(Zer0Co0l01): no khalifa is to be prayed to
[12:28] 01(Silver_soldier01): Where are your 12 caliphs ?
[12:28] 01(Silver_soldier01): Burning in hatred of Shia.
[12:28] 01(Zer0Co0l01): A khalifa cannot grant ur prayers
[12:28] 01(Rivulet01): quran maidah 72
[12:29] 01(Pro01): 00,03 The Meaning of The Noble Qur'an. Surah:5.Al-Ma'idah.
[12:29] 01(Zer0Co0l01): only ALLAH CAN
[12:29] 01(Pro01): 01,15 72. Surely, they have disbelieved who say: "Allah is the Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary)." But the Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: "O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Verily, whosoever sets up partners in worship with Allah, then Allah has forbidden Paradise for him, and the Fire will be his abode. And for the Zalimun (polytheists and
[12:29] 01(Silver_soldier01): That is sign of a hypocrite Zero
[12:29] 01(Pro01): 01,15 wrong-doers) there are no helpers.
[12:29] 01(Pro01): 00,03 Translated by Dr. MT Al-Hilali & Dr. MM Khan. 00V7.9
[12:29] 01(Zer0Co0l01): The verse posted is proof
[12:29] 01(Silver_soldier01): Hypocrite hate momineen
[12:29] 01(Zer0Co0l01): of how corrupt and shirk filled u are
[12:29] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Lanat on ur 12 cartoons and ur life
[12:29] 01(Rivulet01): Silver_soldier: you are the one showing hypocricy
[12:29] 01(Rivulet01): Silver_soldier: tell me one thing, was ali ibn talib buried
[12:30] 01(Rivulet01): did he get wounds in battle?
[12:30] 01(Rivulet01): did he need others to lift his dead body after his death?
[12:30] 01(Rivulet01): yes or no
[12:30] *** Joins: Kiz ([email protected])
[12:30] 12(Marea12): Hahaha you are besieged can not answer
[12:30] 01(Zer0Co0l01): According to their own book of rubbish Al Kafi = their imams decide their own time of life and death
[12:30] 01(Rivulet01): Silver_soldier: i am waiting for your answer
[12:30] 01(Zer0Co0l01): its like Harry Potter
[12:30] 01(Kiz01): Selam!
[12:30] 01(Rivulet01): yes or no
[12:30] 01(Zer0Co0l01): or some fantasy book
[12:30] 12(Marea12): w3alekom al salam
[12:31] 01(Rivulet01): Marea: i think you should not let others make takfeer here and i have seen that just now
[12:31] 01(MuslimMan_3501): the hadith of bukhari stated 12 khalifah not 12 imams
[12:31] 01(Zer0Co0l01): agreed, they should be banned
[12:31] 01(Rivulet01): these two deserve a ban right away
[12:31] 01(Zer0Co0l01): MuslimMan_35 exactly bro
[12:31] 01(Rivulet01): without any exception because they made takfeer on Zer0Co0l who is a muslim.
[12:31] 01(MuslimMan_3501): An-Nawawi (may Allah have mercy on him) said, quoting from al-Qaadi â€کIyaad:
[12:31] 01(MuslimMan_3501): It may be that what is meant is those who are rightfully deserving of the caliphate; some of them have already come and passed on, and are known, and this number will inevitably be completed before the Hour begins. End quote.
[12:31] 01(MuslimMan_3501): Sharh Muslim, 12/202
[12:31] 01(Zer0Co0l01): they try to twist the meaning of hadith and verses to somehow justify their shirk
[12:31] 01(Zer0Co0l01): which they can never do
[12:31] 12(Marea12): Rivulet Do not take a kick because of it she3ah
[12:31] 01(MuslimMan_3501): read me akhi Zer0Co0l:)
[12:32] 01(MuslimMan_3501): jus read:)
[12:32] 01(Zer0Co0l01): i am
[12:32] 01(Rivulet01): Marea: i said, they made takfeer, sister
[12:32] 01(Silver_soldier01): Zero terrorists cannot be sunni
[12:32] 01(Kiz01): 12 imam with the 1wth one being the Mahdi. Im waiting for Mahdi.
[12:32] 01(Rivulet01): not once, many times
[12:32] 01(Kiz01): For his appearence.
[12:32] 01(MuslimMan_3501): so omam nawawi said
[12:32] 01(Silver_soldier01): You are terrorist and people who are like you
[12:32] 01(Rivulet01): Silver_soldier: i still didnt get your answer
[12:32] 12(Marea12): Give him evidence
[12:32] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Silver_soldier then u shia should stop your terrorism worldwide
[12:32] 01(MuslimMan_3501): some of them have already come and passed on, and are known, and this number will inevitably be completed before the Hour begins.
[12:32] 01(Zer0Co0l01): inshaAllah
[12:32] 01(Kiz01): He will bring Muslims out of hell.
[12:32] 01(Kiz01): And Jesus
[12:32] 01(MuslimMan_3501): imam qurtubin said: They are the just caliphs, such as the four (Rightly Guided) caliphs, and â€کUmar ibn â€کAbd al-â€کAzeez. Others who are like them will inevitably appear and support truth and justice, until this number is completed. This is the most correct of the scholarly views in my opinion. End quote.
[12:32] 01(MuslimMan_3501): Al-Mufhim, 4/8
[12:32] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Marea lol he accused me of rejecting Quran sister... what evidence are u looking for?
[12:32] 01(Zer0Co0l01): why dont u ban these takfeeri kaffirs?
[12:33] 01(Kiz01): Both them are eagerly awaited.
[12:33] 01(Kiz01): Of*
[12:33] 01(Silver_soldier01): Muhammad bin Salman said he propagated wahabbism on US's orders.
[12:33] 01(Rivulet01): we need new ops here
[12:33] 01(Silver_soldier01): I love my sunni brothers, but you are not sunni at all.
[12:33] 01(Zer0Co0l01): MM yes
[12:33] 01(MuslimMan_3501): imam ibn kathir said
[12:33] 01(MuslimMan_3501): What this hadeeth means is giving glad tidings of the coming of twelve righteous caliphs who will support the truth and treat the people with justice. It does not necessarily mean that they will come one after another; rather four of them have already come one after another, namely the four caliphs: Abu Bakr, â€کUmar, â€کUthmaan and â€کAli (may Allah be pleased with them). Another of them
[12:33] 01(MuslimMan_3501): is â€کUmar ibn â€کAbd al-â€کAzeez, according to the leading scholars, and others are some of the Abbasids.
[12:33] 12(Marea12): He did not speak silent
[12:33] 12(Marea12): He did not find you
[12:33] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Silver_soldier u and your people have nothing do with "Quran or sunnah"
[12:33] 01(Silver_soldier01): 12th is Mehdi where are other 7 ?
[12:34] 01(Zer0Co0l01): your belief is worship of 12 cartoons
[12:34] 01(Silver_soldier01): You do not know even your own Imams hahahaha
[12:34] 01(Zer0Co0l01): it is blatant shirk
[12:34] 01(MuslimMan_3501): Zer0Co0l - why cant u learn how to use iggy?
[12:34] 01(Zer0Co0l01): everything that Allah forbids
[12:34] 01(Silver_soldier01): That is what you call is your true religion ?
[12:34] 01(Zer0Co0l01): u shia noobs do
[12:34] 01(Silver_soldier01): Why cannot you tell remainin 7 Imams ?
[12:34] 01(MuslimMan_3501): i was commentin what u said not what did they say
[12:34] 12(Marea12): Leave a topic for Muslim 35 he can give him clues
[12:34] 01(MuslimMan_3501): Zer0Co0l u wastin ur time!:
[12:34] 01(Silver_soldier01): See, these are things which you cannot answer.
[12:34] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Marea that person does not care about Qur'an and sunnah
[12:34] 01(Zer0Co0l01): he will just post his rubbish views
[12:35] 01(Zer0Co0l01): and not listen
[12:35] 01(Silver_soldier01): You do not know your own religion and peep into others' affairs.
[12:35] 01(Zer0Co0l01): what's then point
[12:35] 01(Silver_soldier01): Calling other kafirs
[12:35] 01(Silver_soldier01): hahahaha
[12:35] 01(Rivulet01): Silver_soldier: you couldnt answer my questions
[12:35] 01(Silver_soldier01): What is your question Rivulet ?
[12:35] 01(Rivulet01): and yet you continue your useless argument
[12:35] 01(Rivulet01): :)
[12:35] 12(Marea12): God mute his Voice that he does not speak lol
[12:35] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Show me from Qur'an ur 12 imams worship ?
[12:35] 01(MuslimMan_3501): Zer0Co0l if our ops were well educated and wise they would prevent so many numbers of users frm this channel!
[12:35] 01(Zer0Co0l01): if u have proof, BRING IT FROM QURAN
[12:35] 01(Zer0Co0l01): NOT FROM UR poop book kafi
[12:35] 01(Rivulet01): Silver_soldier: my question is, was ali ibn talib buried, did he get wounds from battle
[12:36] 01(Zer0Co0l01): NOT FROM UR balagh FAKE fabricated book that u claim Ali (RA) wrote
[12:36] 01(Silver_soldier01): Yeah MuslimMan, now you are afraid of discussion
[12:36] 01(Zer0Co0l01): show us "Evidence"
[12:36] 01(Zer0Co0l01): what discussion?
[12:36] 01(Silver_soldier01): Evidence about what ?
[12:36] 01(Rivulet01): Silver_soldier: that is the question
[12:36] 01(Zer0Co0l01): other then barking like snoop
[12:36] 01(Zer0Co0l01): where is ur evidence?
[12:36] 01(Rivulet01): Silver_soldier and G__One
[12:36] 01(Rivulet01): a very simple argument
[12:36] 01(Zer0Co0l01): u never showed us any evidence for 12 cartoons
[12:36] 01(Zer0Co0l01): where is it?
[12:36] 01(Zer0Co0l01): why do u worship FALSE GODS AND HUMAN BEINGS?
[12:36] 01(Rivulet01): THE ONE WHO NEEDS HELP FROM OTHERS CANT BE INVOKED FOR HELP
[12:36] 01(Silver_soldier01): He was martyred in Mosque Rivulet.
[12:36] 01(Rivulet01): ONLY ALLAH CAN BE INVOKED FOR HELP
[12:36] 01(Zer0Co0l01): WHY DOES YOUR HEART NOT SHATTER FOR FEAR OF ALLAH?
[12:36] 01(Silver_soldier01): I already gave you example of tawassul
[12:36] 01(Rivulet01): BECAUSE HE CANT BE NEEDY, HE IS FREE FROM ALL NEEDS
[12:37] 01(Rivulet01): GOT IT?????
[12:37] 01(Silver_soldier01): I think you do not understand Zero
[12:37] 12(Marea12): Thank you Muslim 35 if you do not like the feet to complain to the sky
[12:37] 01(Zer0Co0l01): YOU do not understand
[12:37] 01(Zer0Co0l01): we posted our evidence
[12:37] 01(Zer0Co0l01): where is yours?
[12:37] 01(Zer0Co0l01): bring it
[12:37] 01(Silver_soldier01): You know just repeating same things, even though you have answers.
[12:37] 01(Rivulet01): if thats not enough for you
[12:37] 01(Rivulet01): then nothing will be
[12:37] 01(Zer0Co0l01): dont bother showing us your poop 12 cartoon theory from Al Kafi the book of poop
[12:37] 01(Silver_soldier01): What do you mean by that Rivulet ?
[12:37] 01(Silver_soldier01): Yes, Zero, tell me your 7 Caliphs ?
[12:37] 01(Rivulet01): Silver_soldier: you're ignoring what i said, i have nothing further to add.
[12:38] 01(Silver_soldier01): It is from Sahih Bukhari
[12:38] 01(Rivulet01): May Allah give you hidayah
[12:38] 01(Silver_soldier01): Not al Kafir
[12:38] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Whoever the Caliphs are /were = we are Not SUPPOSED to worship them
[12:38] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Caliphs and Allah = huge difference
[12:38] 01(Silver_soldier01): Rivulet, Allah give you hidayah and sabar.
[12:38] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Did ALLAH ASK U TO PRAY TO CALIPHS?
[12:38] 01(Zer0Co0l01): if so
[12:38] 01(Zer0Co0l01): show us where
[12:38] 01(Silver_soldier01): Zero where are your 7 Caliphs ?
[12:38] 01(G__One01): silver... i don't want to talk with people that offend imams... stop this discussion if you can InshAllah
[12:38] 01(Silver_soldier01): Allah said make tawassul, and sunnis agree to it.
[12:38] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Are u this idiotic = you do not understand the difference between Khalifah and Allah
[12:38] 01(Zer0Co0l01): ?
[12:38] 01(Rivulet01): lol ironic thing
[12:38] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Show us from Qur'an ur false belief
[12:38] 01(Rivulet01): first you make takfeer and then you want respect
[12:38] 01(Silver_soldier01): Where are 7 Caliphs Zero ?
[12:38] 01(Zer0Co0l01): if u have evidence then bring it
[12:38] 01(Rivulet01): hahahahhaha
[12:39] 01(Zer0Co0l01): dont bark like snoopy
[12:39] 01(Rivulet01): some munafiqat that is
[12:39] 01(Silver_soldier01): You just believe and do not educate yourself
[12:39] 01(MuslimMan_3501): Zer0Co0l
[12:39] *** Quits: elda ([email protected]) (Connection closed)
[12:39] 01(Silver_soldier01): Are you that dumb that you listen what you are taught and do not verify
[12:39] 01(MuslimMan_3501): iwant to make u laugh:)
[12:39] 01(MuslimMan_3501): watch this
[12:39] 01(Zer0Co0l01): what education ? You products of mutah will give education?
[12:39] 01(MuslimMan_3501):
[12:39] 01(MuslimMan_3501): Zer0Co0l
[12:39] 01(Zer0Co0l01): is this the new standard?
[12:39] 01(MuslimMan_3501): watch it!
[12:39] 01(Zer0Co0l01): sons and daughters of jewish poop
[12:39] 01(Silver_soldier01): Mutah is halal according to Imam Ali and Abdullah ibn Umer
[12:39] 01(Zer0Co0l01): LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
[12:39] 01(Zer0Co0l01): he says "Mutah" is halal
[12:39] 01(Silver_soldier01): Umer al Khattab was not a prophet that he forbade it.
[12:39] 01(Zer0Co0l01): looooooooooool
[12:40] 01(Zer0Co0l01): loooooooooooooool
[12:40] 01(Silver_soldier01): There is meesiyar in your religion
[12:40] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Can u prove this from Qur'an
[12:40] 01(Zer0Co0l01): ?
[12:40] 01(Silver_soldier01): what is that Zero ?
[12:40] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Show us where Qur'an says its halal
[12:40] 01(Zer0Co0l01): go ahead
[12:40] 01(Silver_soldier01): Tell me about Meesyar ?
[12:40] 01(Zer0Co0l01): now let us see ur proof
[12:40] 01(Zer0Co0l01): BRING UR evidence
[12:40] 01(Zer0Co0l01): if u cannot bring ur evidence then please shut up :)
[12:40] 01(Zer0Co0l01): ty
[12:40] 12(Marea12): On the idea you do not try to convince him you mock him
[12:40] 01(Silver_soldier01): Do you know what is difference between Meesyar and Mutah,
[12:40] 01(MuslimMan_3501): :p
[12:40] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Marea he just called "Mutah" halal according to islam
[12:40] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Marea why r u even operators if u guys cannot do ur job?
[12:41] 01(Zer0Co0l01): please do tell
[12:41] 01(Silver_soldier01): Yes, Marea, he knows that he do not have proof so he cling to mocking.
[12:41] 01(Rivulet01): mutah was abrogated after the battle of khaybar
[12:41] 01(Rivulet01): at least know the facts before arguing
[12:41] 01(Rivulet01): “The Messenger of Allah had forbidden Mutah on the day of Khaybar and had forbidden the eating of the meat of domestic donkeys.â€‌ [Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmizy, Ibn Majah, Nasa`i, Tahawy, Shafi’i, Bayhaqy, and Hazimy]
[12:41] 01(Silver_soldier01): Well, if she listens to you and ban me, she is good and if she allows me to defend my point, she is evil ?
[12:41] 01(MuslimMan_3501): Zer0Co0l- lke i said:
[12:41] 01(Zer0Co0l01): 1. He starts by calling me "kaffir " ... 2 . He claimed i reject Quran 3. He's calling Mutah Halal 4. He's talking about worship of 12 cartoons
[12:41] 01(Silver_soldier01): hahahaha good logic Zero
[12:41] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Marea at what point do u ban such a person?
[12:41] 01(Zer0Co0l01): or is this kaffir chat now ?
[12:42] 01(Rivulet01): mutah was allowed initially, as it was part of the culture, but it was abrogated in phases
[12:42] 01(Rivulet01): https://theauthenticbase.wordpress.com/2010/02/18/mutah-is-haraam/
[12:42] 12(Marea12): I did not give him his kick, you mock him more
[12:42] 01(Silver_soldier01): wait a second, I give you proofs
[12:42] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Marea HE SAID I REJCT QURAN
[12:42] 01(Silver_soldier01): “Lawful for you is what is beyond all that, that you may seek, using your wealth, in wedlock and not in license. So those of them whom you enjoy, give them their appointed wages; it is no fault in you in agreeing together, after the due apportionate. God is All-Knowing, All-Wise" (4:24).
[12:42] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Is that not a valid offense worthy of kick?
[12:42] 01(Rivulet01): Marea: thats not fair at all, you are supporting the person who has made takfeer on a muslim right here
[12:42] 01(Silver_soldier01): That is verse 4:24
[12:43] 01(Rivulet01): and there are witnesses to that as well.
[12:43] 12(Marea12): et him speak and try to convince him
[12:43] 12(Marea12): It is easy for you to convince an unbeliever and why this is not
[12:43] 01(Zer0Co0l01): what convincing
[12:43] 01(Zer0Co0l01): he's saying muslims reject Quran
[12:43] 01(Rivulet01): Marea: why dont you try convincing then, since you are an op
[12:43] 01(Zer0Co0l01): he's preaching shia worship
[12:43] 01(Rivulet01): :)
[12:43] 01(Zer0Co0l01): where is your iman?
[12:43] 01(Rivulet01): we gave plenty of evidences
[12:43] 01(Rivulet01): but they're both not listening
[12:43] 01(Zer0Co0l01): has this become shia chat now?
[12:43] 01(Silver_soldier01): yes convince me Zero
[12:43] 01(Zer0Co0l01): these ppl NEVER quote from Holy Qur'an
[12:43] 01(Zer0Co0l01): or sunnah
[12:44] 01(Zer0Co0l01): but they can sit here and claim that we muslims reject Quran
[12:44] 01(Zer0Co0l01): what are u doing as an operator?
[12:44] 12(Marea12): do not have a strong language
[12:44] 12(Marea12): He is not taught in a religion like you
[12:44] 01(Zer0Co0l01): ALLOWING takfeer and shirk?
[12:44] 12(Marea12): Rivulet do not have a strong language
[12:44] 12(Marea12): He is not taught in a religion like you
[12:44] 01(Zer0Co0l01): pointless
[12:44] 01(Rivulet01): Marea: i think Zer0Co0l is right
[12:44] 01(G__One01): we don't reject Quran
[12:44] 01(Rivulet01): you should have done something by now.
[12:44] 01(G__One01): zerocool you are talking about legends
[12:44] 01(G__One01): you don't know nothing about shia
[12:44] 01(Zer0Co0l01): absolutely pointless
[12:45] 01(Silver_soldier01): Jabir Ibn Abdullah and Salama Ibn al-Akwa’ narrated: There came to us the proclaimer of Allah’s Messenger (May peace be upon him) and said: "Allah’s Messenger has granted you to benefit yourself (Istamta’u), i.e., to contract temporary marriage with women."
[12:45] 01(Silver_soldier01): Here you go read this zero cool
[12:45] 01(Silver_soldier01): https://www.al-islam.org/shiite-enc...-marriage-islam-part-2-evidences-sunni-hadith
[12:45] 01(Rivulet01): Silver_soldier: you did not read the hadith that i pasted
[12:45] 01(Rivulet01): thats a shia site :D
[12:45] 01(Zer0Co0l01): now she's posting shia links
[12:45] 01(Zer0Co0l01): SubhanAllah
[12:45] 01(Rivulet01): shia/qadiani
[12:45] 01(Zer0Co0l01): and u allow this too
[12:45] 01(Rivulet01): la hawl wala quwata illa billah :/
[12:45] 01(Silver_soldier01): let me check it.
[12:45] 01(Zer0Co0l01): he is preaching from QAdyani and shia website
[12:45] 01(Rivulet01): hahahahha
[12:45] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Marea ur going to allow this?
[12:45] 01(Rivulet01): goodness
[12:45] 12(Marea12): al salam 3alekom bye bye
[12:46] * Disconnected
Session Close: Sun Oct 07 12:46:03 2018

Session Start: Sun Oct 07 13:06:52 2018
Session Ident: #islam_chat
[01:06] *** Now talking in #islam_chat
[01:06]؟ 3 •؟ 12 •؟ 6 • ؟؟ ؟ 03 ::::::::
01:06] *** Islam sets mode: +ao Marea Marea
[01:06] 1(Marea1): Thanks For The +a Islam
[01:06] 12(Marea12): Thanks For The +o Islam
[01:06] 1(Pro1): [Marea] Queen
[01:06] *** Pro sets mode: -o Marea
[01:06] You got DeOperated by Pro in #islam_chat
[01:07] 01(Rivulet01): G__One: now you're changing topic and twisting tersm
[01:07] 01(Rivulet01): *terms
[01:07] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Allah says in Surah Al Fatihah which we recite "Everyday" with "Every prayer" i.e. "It is ONLY Allah alone we worship, and it is ONLY Allah alone we ask for help"
[01:07] 01(G__One01): ?
[01:07] 01(Zer0Co0l01): G__One ur doing the opposite
[01:07] 01(Zer0Co0l01): ur praying and asking help from a dead person
[01:07] 12(Marea12): Did you kill the man?
[01:07] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Marea did u learn to do your job as a muslim Operator?
[01:07] 01(G__One01): zerocool and rivulet... who are you?
[01:08] 01(Zer0Co0l01): or still going to ALLOW Shirk Qadyiani shia preaching and shirk and takfeer?
[01:08] 01(Rivulet01): G__One: question is, what are you?
[01:08] 01(Zer0Co0l01): G__One u didn't answer me
[01:08] 01(G__One01): i'm a muslim
[01:08] 01(Rivulet01): a muslim does not invoke Ali for help
[01:08] 01(Zer0Co0l01): 07Allah says in Surah Al Fatihah which we recite "Everyday" with "Every prayer" i.e. "It is ONLY Allah alone we worship, and it is ONLY Allah alone we ask for help"
[01:08] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Answer this G__One
[01:08] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Why do u do the opposite of the "Commandment" of Allah
[01:08] 01(G__One01): yes i worship only Allah (swt)
[01:08] 01(Zer0Co0l01): why invoke Ali a dead person instead of Allah?
[01:08] 01(G__One01): but you don't know what is tawassul
[01:08] 12(Marea12): It is not permissible to kick him simply because he is Shia
[01:08] 01(Zer0Co0l01): The dead can't help u .. they're gone
[01:09] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Marea i gave u 4 reasons which were kick worthy
[01:09] 01(Rivulet01): Marea: it went way beyond that, you should've acted sister
[01:09] 01(Rivulet01): he made takfeer on Zer0Co0l brother which is very wrong in itself
[01:09] 01(G__One01): i'm not offending anyone
[01:09] 01(Zer0Co0l01): 071. He starts by calling me "kaffir " ... 2 . He claimed i reject Quran 3. He's calling Mutah Halal 4. He's talking about worship of 12 cartoons
[01:09] 01(Rivulet01): and that was right at the start
[01:09] 01(G__One01): me? kafir????
[01:09] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Marea: Are these 4 reasons not enough?
[01:09] 01(G__One01): i called you kafir?
[01:09] 01(ana`01): silver did
[01:09] 01(MuslimMan_3501):
[01:09] 01(Rivulet01): Marea: i guess you wanted further abuse
[01:09] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Reason 5: He posted stuff from a Qadyiani Shia website
[01:09] 12(Marea12): Give me a report saying bad words or disbelief
[01:09] 01(G__One01): testify this in front of Allah (swt)
[01:09] 01(Rivulet01): :/
[01:09] 01(G__One01): come on
[01:09] 01(Zer0Co0l01): i just did
[01:10] 01(Zer0Co0l01): omg
[01:10] 01(Zer0Co0l01): lol
[01:10] 01(G__One01): i called you kafir?
[01:10] 01(Zer0Co0l01): okay wait
[01:10] 01(Rivulet01): la hawl wala quwata illa billah
[01:10] 01(Rivulet01): G__One: you did, to Zer0Co0l early on.
[01:10] 01(Zer0Co0l01): 2[011302:012102:012702] 02[12G__One02] 13Ya Ali madad
[01:10] 01(Zer0Co0l01): 02[011302:012102:013802] 02[12G__One02] 13Silver this is for you brother
[01:10] 01(Zer0Co0l01): 02[011302:012102:015902] 02[12Silver02] 13Mola Ali Madad (with the persmission of Allah)
[01:10] 01(Zer0Co0l01): 02[011302:012202:010202] 02[12Silver02] 13:/
[01:10] 01(Zer0Co0l01): 02[011302:012202:011202] 02[12G__One02] 13Ali mawla
[01:10] 01(G__One01): copy me when i called you kafir
[01:10] 01(ana`01): wasnt that silver?
[01:10] 01(Zer0Co0l01): 2[011302:012602:014102] 02[12Silver_soldier02] 13You are Kafir Zero, because you do not accept Quran.
[01:10] 01(Zer0Co0l01): 02[011302:012602:014802] 02[12Silver_soldier02] 13You put your wish above Allah.
[01:10] 01(G__One01): ...
[01:11] 01(G__One01): lol
[01:11] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Marea have ur sufficient reason now?
[01:11] 01(Zer0Co0l01): or still not enough?
[01:11] 01(G__One01): i called you kafir?
[01:11] 12(Marea12): la hawl wala quwata alla be allah
[01:11] 01(Rivulet01): G__One: the logs do not life
[01:11] 01(Zer0Co0l01): he Posted "shia Qadiyani " website
[01:11] 01(G__One01): i'm not silver soldier rivulet
[01:11] 01(Zer0Co0l01): 2[011302:014802:010002] 02[12Silver_soldier02] 13Here you go read this zero cool
[01:11] 01(Zer0Co0l01): 02[011302:014802:010702] 02[12Silver_soldier02] 13https://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia-ahlul-bayt-dilp-team/temporary-marriage-islam-part-2-evidences-sunni-hadith
[01:11] 12(Marea12): He convinced him that Ali was not a messenger
[01:11] 01(Zer0Co0l01): do u know what Qadyani promotes?
[01:11] 01(Zer0Co0l01): they say
[01:12] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Prophet pbuh is NOT THE LAST MESSENGER of Allah
[01:12] 01(G__One01): someone here is confuded
[01:12] 01(Zer0Co0l01): they say = Some dude in Pakistan Lahore who died in poop was the last messenger
[01:12] 01(Zer0Co0l01): they are posting those links
[01:12] 01(Rivulet01): its a shia + qadiani website
[01:12] 01(Zer0Co0l01): and YOU ARE GOING TO DO NOTHING?
[01:12] 01(Rivulet01): nice combo :/
[01:12] 01(G__One01): qadiani????
[01:12] 01(G__One01): lol
[01:12] 01(G__One01): brother we are not ahmadiyya
[01:12] 01(G__One01): we are shia twelver
[01:12] 01(Rivulet01): qadiyani abuse the prophet of islam sal alahu alehi wasallam and shia abuse the sahaba
[01:12] 01(Zer0Co0l01): there u go
[01:12] 01(Zer0Co0l01): again
[01:13] 01(Rivulet01): something in common i suppose
[01:13] 01(Zer0Co0l01): 2[011402:011502:013902] 02[12G__One02] 13we are shia twelver
[01:13] 01(Zer0Co0l01): he is proud of being a TWELVER
[01:13] 01(G__One01): so?
[01:13] 01(G__One01): yes
[01:13] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Marea Allah is one or twelve?
[01:13] 01(G__One01): so???
[01:13] 01(MuslimMan_3501):
[01:13] 01(G__One01): why you like fitna?
[01:13] 01(G__One01): i'm here in peace
[01:13] 12(Marea12): G__One My dear brother, Ali Nam is the place of Muhammad at the time of migration
[01:13] 12(Marea12): His message did not come down on Ali, I went down on the migration of Muhammad
[01:13] 01(Zer0Co0l01): im going to go for lunch now
[01:14] 01(Zer0Co0l01): let's hope one day islam returns to this place
[01:14] 01(Zer0Co0l01): and the shia sufi filth is gone
[01:14] 01(Zer0Co0l01): inshaAllah
[01:14] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Toodles!
[01:14] 01(G__One01): filth...
[01:14] 01(G__One01): thanks
[01:14] 01(Rivulet01): inshaa Allah
[01:14] 12(Marea12): Zer0Co0l Who said 12
[01:14] 01(Rivulet01): it will be purged from this channel soon inshaa Allah
[01:14] * Zer0Co0l SENDS Marea to english school
[01:14] 01(Zer0Co0l01): 2[011402:011502:013902] 02[12G__One02] 13we are shia twelver
[01:14] 01(Zer0Co0l01): he did
[01:14] 01(Zer0Co0l01): just now
[01:14] 01(Zer0Co0l01): infront of u sister
[01:15] 01(G__One01): i don't believe in 12 gods
[01:15] 12(Marea12): Zer0Co0l Is the ethics of Islam to mock me
[01:15] 01(G__One01): i believe in tawhid
[01:15] 01(MuslimMan_3501): Zer0Co0l
[01:15] 01(G__One01): Allah (swt) is one
[01:15] 12(Marea12): [01:15] (G__One): i don't believe in 12 gods
[01:15] 01(MuslimMan_3501): U here?
[01:15] *** Joins: AliSharifli ([email protected])
[01:15] 01(G__One01): why you are testify lies on me?
[01:15] 01(G__One01): why???
[01:15] 01(Zer0Co0l01): it is the Ethics of islam to : "When u see something wrong try to stop with hand, words, mouth, or ATLEASt hate it inside the heart" (Which is weakest form of iman)
[01:15] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Islamic ethics are those!
[01:15] 01(Rivulet01): yes
[01:15] 01(MuslimMan_3501): Zer0Co0l
[01:15] 01(G__One01): you talk about ethics?
[01:16] 12(Marea12): Thank you and ghafar allah lak Zer0Co0l
[01:16] 01(MuslimMan_3501): read me
[01:16] 01(Rivulet01): unfortunately we dont have enforcing ops at the moment
[01:16] 01(Zer0Co0l01): it is YOUR JOB as an operator to stop these SHIRK promoters
[01:16] 01(Zer0Co0l01): ur not ding it
[01:16] 01(Rivulet01): so this goes on
[01:16] 01(Zer0Co0l01): u call this mocking = we call it helping trying to open ur eyes
[01:16] 01(G__One01): we are muslim brothers... why ops should ban us?
[01:16] 01(Zer0Co0l01): 12 cartoon worshippers are not muslims
[01:16] 01(Zer0Co0l01): people who seek help from dead are not muslims
[01:17] 01(Rivulet01): G__One: in order to be a muslim you need to reject disbelief and polytheism of all sorts
[01:17] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Allah did not ask us to ask Ali for help
[01:17] 01(Rivulet01): and you are not doing it
[01:17] 01(Zer0Co0l01): anyways lunch time
[01:17] 01(Zer0Co0l01): brb
[01:17] *** Joins: Ali_Sharifli ([email protected])
[01:17] 01(Rivulet01): you are asked why you said ya ali madad, you divert to tawassul
[01:17] 01(Rivulet01): you dodge things
[01:17] 01(Rivulet01): and these things corrupt the beliefs of a person
[01:17] 01(G__One01): Marea, please, can you tell to Zer0Co0l that he can also not offend the 12 imams?
[01:17] 12(Marea12): I see that you are just trying to convince him not to convince him
[01:17] 01(G__One01): i respect your caliphs
[01:18] 01(G__One01): and i respect figures like Aisha
[01:18] 01(Rivulet01): so you can come and offend the sahaba but we cant say anything to the 12er's beliefs
[01:18] 01(Rivulet01): wow
[01:18] 01(G__One01): why you offend the 12 imams?
[01:18] 01(Rivulet01): :)
[01:18] *** Joins: Muawiyah ([email protected]21157.349A48.1E3C30)
[01:18] 12(Marea12): G__One I do not like she3ah or your beliefs
[01:18] 01(G__One01): do you know that they are the family of our beloved Prophet (s)?
[01:18] 01(Muawiyah01): Assalamu Alaykum
[01:19] 01(G__One01): ok Marea but as muslim you like respect i hope InshAllah
[01:19] 01(ana`01): Waalaikumsalam
[01:19] *** Quits: AliSharifli ([email protected]) (Ping timeout: 121 seconds)
[01:19] 12(Marea12): As they are accused of 3omar and 3othman killing Hassan and Hussein
[01:19] 12(Marea12): And they say that Ali is the messenger
[01:20] 01(G__One01): what?...
[01:20] 01(G__One01): legends.....
[01:20] 01(G__One01): please........
[01:20] *** Joins: AliSharifli ([email protected])
[01:20] 12(Marea12): Ali is the husband of his son Mohammed
[01:21] 12(Marea12): and khalefh al moslmeen 4
[01:21] 12(Marea12): He is one of the 10 missionaries in the paradise
[01:22] 12(Marea12): What would you like to know about Ali at the sunneh
[01:22] 12(Marea12): G__One Where is your Voice
[01:23] 12(Marea12): I want to hear from you
[01:23] *** Quits: Ali_Sharifli ([email protected]) (Ping timeout: 121 seconds)
[01:26] 01(Pro01): 14Auto:00,03 Quran:68.Al-Qalam:01,15 49.If not that a favor from his Lord overtook him, he would have been thrown onto the (censore42) shore while he was censured. 00,03 AQ 00V7.9 00,00180
[01:26] 12(Marea12): where are you G__One
[01:26] 3•12•6• 04Blocked: Query from 01Abdou ([email protected])
[01:28] 3•12•6• :: Spam Blocker :: Blocked: <Abdou> Hi
[01:29] 01(Pro01): 14Auto:00,03 Quran:68.Al-Qalam:01,15 50.And his Lord chose him and made him of the righteous. 00,03 AQ 00V7.9 00,00180
[01:29] *** Joins: Guest_29M ([email protected]1ABCC.FCE0D1.282A37)
[01:29] 12(Marea12): wb Guest_29M
[01:29] 01(Guest_29M01): salamunalaikum
[01:29] 01(Guest_29M01): thanks marea
[01:29] 12(Marea12): w3alekom al salam
[01:30] 01(Guest_29M01): kaifa halik ?
[01:30] 12(Marea12): iMuslimah how are you
[01:30] 12(Marea12): al hamdollah Guest_29M
[01:30] 01(Muawiyah01): Wa alaykumu salaam
[01:30] 12(Marea12): I am annoyed by most people here 29
[01:31] 01(Guest_29M01): who annoyed u ?:D
[01:31] 12(Marea12): how are you iMuslimah
[01:31] 12(Marea12): They attack me and make
[01:31] 12(Marea12): They attack me and make fun of me
[01:31] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Rivulet
[01:31] 01(Zer0Co0l01): You were simply requested to do your job <---- no one made fun of u
[01:32] *** Quits: _StrangeR (~[email protected]5EDFF.628BE5.3640F0) (Connection closed)
[01:32] 01(Guest_29M01): Marea show me them and let me give them fists
[01:33] 01(Zer0Co0l01): MuslimMan_35 dearly beloved: We've gathered here today for the funeral of English language
[01:33] 12(Marea12): You are accused of something he did not say
[01:33] 01(Zer0Co0l01): hehe
[01:33] 01(Zer0Co0l01): i copypasted u an "actual" log
[01:33] 01(Zer0Co0l01): im guessing ur using Google translator and dont understand english?
[01:33] 01(ana`01): Waalaikumsalam
[01:33] 01(Zer0Co0l01): that is why u misunderstand me
[01:33] 12(Marea12): Zer0Co0l Speak Arabic and take me a million dollars
[01:33] 01(Zer0Co0l01): if i have 1 million dollars , i wont give u even 1 riyal
[01:34] 01(Zer0Co0l01): i'll use them for myself
[01:34] 01(Zer0Co0l01): :p
[01:34] 12(Marea12): Zer0Co0l The end of the words between me and you
[01:34] 01(Zer0Co0l01): good
[01:34] 01(Zer0Co0l01): have a nice day
[01:34] 01(MuslimMan_3501): ^^
[01:34] 01(Zer0Co0l01): MuslimMan_35 sup
[01:34] 01(Guest_29M01): marea kick them :D
[01:34] 01(MuslimMan_3501): be cool:D
[01:35] 01(Zer0Co0l01): im always cool habibi
[01:35] 01(MuslimMan_3501): dont make fun of her!
[01:35] 01(Zer0Co0l01): with a hint of spice
[01:35] 01(Zer0Co0l01): no no , not making fun of her
[01:35] 01(MuslimMan_3501): ok:)
[01:35] 01(MuslimMan_3501): i shall remind u of sth
[01:35] 01(Zer0Co0l01): communication barrier, she doesn't understand english , and google translator won't help .. she said "end of words" , i assume she means we won't exchange words, so thats fine
[01:35] 01(MuslimMan_3501): u hold amoment
[01:35] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Alhamdulillah
[01:35] 01(Zer0Co0l01): sure
[01:35] 01(Zer0Co0l01): tyt
[01:36] 01(Rivulet01): hmm
[01:37] 01(Rivulet01): nobody made fun of you Marea
[01:37] 01(Rivulet01): you’ve gotten it wrong if you’re thinking on those lines
[01:37] 01(Rivulet01): but i think you should take sterner actions against takfeeris
[01:37] 01(Zer0Co0l01): I'll post a thread on complaints forum
[01:38] 01(Zer0Co0l01): inshaAllah
[01:38] 01(MuslimMan_3501): The Messenger of Allah (SallaAllahu â€کalayhi wasallam) said,
[01:38] 01(MuslimMan_3501): A Muslim is the brother of a Muslim: he does not oppress him, nor does he fail him, nor does he lie to him, nor does he hold him in contempt.
[01:38] 01(MuslimMan_3501): [Reported by Muslim]
[01:39] 01(Zer0Co0l01): MuslimMan_35 the objective / intention was to help her understand
[01:39] 01(Zer0Co0l01): showed her a log
[01:39] 01(Zer0Co0l01): its unfortunate she does not
[01:39] 12(Marea12): s it permissible to say that this man is an kafer
[01:39] 01(Zer0Co0l01): if they are comitting blatant shirk, than yes.. why not?
[01:39] 12(Marea12): God rules who is an kafer or not
[01:40] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Allah has also informed us about the disbelievers
[01:40] 01(MuslimMan_3501): her english isnt that good: she might get excused: zuzu!
[01:40] 01(Zer0Co0l01): MM can u explain this to her in arabic pls
[01:41] 12(Marea12): Zer0Co0l I'm not talking to you
[01:41] 01(Zer0Co0l01): okay inshaAllah u can put me on ignore sister
[01:41] 01(Zer0Co0l01): good
[01:41] 01(MuslimMan_3501): if u ever tried google translate ; from any lang to arabic or frm arabic to anyother langs; u shall recogonize that usually the translation verbatim is tottally the wrong meaning
[01:41] 12(Marea12): Do not care what I say
[01:41] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Very nice
[01:41] 01(Zer0Co0l01): MuslimMan_35 yes
[01:41] 01(MuslimMan_3501): google company does it on purpose!
[01:42] 01(Zer0Co0l01): the translators are flawed, but atleast people have a means to understand "something"
[01:42] 01(Zer0Co0l01): i like the technology
[01:42] 01(MuslimMan_3501): not flawed they do that on purpose
[01:42] 01(MuslimMan_3501): when it comes to arabic language they alter the meaning
[01:42] 01(Zer0Co0l01): the thing is : if muslims think its flawed why don't they invent something better and more accurate?
[01:42] 01(MuslimMan_3501): even when u surfing
[01:42] 01(Zer0Co0l01): we can't just blame google
[01:42] 12(Marea12): !kick Zer0Co0l Do not provoke
[01:42] *** Zer0Co0l was kicked by Islam ((Marea) Do not provoke)
[01:42] *** Joins: Zer0Co0l (~[email protected]16CE.BB0396.3EBCAD)
[01:42] 01(Zer0Co0l01): MuslimMan_35
[01:43] 01(Rivulet01): Marea: G__One made takfeer first
[01:43] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Marea what was that kick for?
[01:43] 01(MuslimMan_3501): Zer0Co0l- when everyone of us impliment islam at his own house the whole ummah will start to think the way u highlighted above!!!!
[01:43] 01(MuslimMan_3501): so first of all
[01:43] 01(Rivulet01): you are tossing out Zer0Co0l instead :/
[01:43] 01(Zer0Co0l01): MuslimMan_35 wait... she kicked me
[01:43] 01(Rivulet01): thats unfair
[01:43] 01(Zer0Co0l01): what for?
[01:43] 01(MuslimMan_3501): lets establish islam at our own houses
[01:43] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Marea you are AFRAID to kick kaffirs for kaffir preaching shirk and calling other muslims rejector of Quran
[01:44] 01(Zer0Co0l01): but u want to kick muslims?
[01:44] 01(Zer0Co0l01): for personal reasons?
[01:44] 01(MuslimMan_3501): what im sayin is jus between me & u
[01:44] 01(MuslimMan_3501): Zer0Co0l u jus wastin ur time
[01:44] 01(Zer0Co0l01): i don't care bro, truth needs to be said :)
[01:44] 01(Zer0Co0l01): not knowing english is not an excuse
[01:44] 01(MuslimMan_3501): ya akkhi u dunt grasp me!
[01:44] 01(Muawiyah01): :s
[01:44] 01(Zer0Co0l01): MuslimMan_35 i do
[01:45] 01(ana`01): Muawiyah, still at chapter 1?
[01:46] 01(Muawiyah01): Yes
[01:46] 01(Guest_29M01): Muawiyah how are u bro ?
[01:46] 01(Muawiyah01): It’s over a 100 pages
[01:46] 01(ana`01): how many chapters are there?
[01:46] 01(Muawiyah01): I am doing well Alhamdulillah
[01:46] 01(Muawiyah01): How are you? Guest_29M
[01:46] 12(Marea12): [01:42] (Marea): !kick Zer0Co0l Do not provoke
[01:47] 01(Muawiyah01): Eh
[01:47] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Why
[01:47] 01(Zer0Co0l01): ?
[01:47] 01(Guest_29M01): fine bro alhamdulilah thanks
[01:47] 01(Muawiyah01): I am not sure
[01:47] 01(Zer0Co0l01): i was talking to MuslimMan_35 , not to you
[01:47] 01(Muawiyah01): There’s the rule of Mu’awiyah
[01:47] 01(Muawiyah01): Then his biography
[01:47] 12(Marea12): sobhan allah Zer0Co0l
[01:47] 01(Zer0Co0l01): yes SubhanAllah
[01:47] 01(Zer0Co0l01): u can kick for no reason for personal pleasure
[01:47] 01(Muawiyah01): Then the Caliphate of Abdullah ibn Zubair
[01:47] 01(Zer0Co0l01): but u cant kick kaffir for their shirk
[01:48] 01(ana`01): ah right Banu Umayyah
[01:48] *** Joins: Guest38607 (~[email protected]3A3EF.348F07.0ACBF8)
[01:48] 01(Guest3860701): hello
[01:48] 3•12•6• Abdou mentioned your name on irc_icqchat_net in #Chatroom:7 Marea answer this question
[01:48] 01(Guest_29M01): hello
[01:48] 12(Marea12): Yes, I have kicked you because you have gone back to the times of the day
[01:48] 01(Muawiyah01): It basically goes through the whole Banu Umayyad Dynasty
[01:49] 01(Zer0Co0l01): what dos that even mean
[01:49] 01(Zer0Co0l01): ?
[01:49] 01(ana`01): still long way to go then
[01:49] *** Quits: MuslimMan_35 (~[email protected]20.757699.90FCB5) (Ping timeout: 121 seconds)
[01:49] 01(Zer0Co0l01): Marea u have WRONGLY KICKED me
[01:49] 01(Zer0Co0l01): put that in google translator
[01:49] 01(Zer0Co0l01): im sure whatever result comes out will send the message
[01:49] 12(Marea12): You have complained to me about Sky
[01:49] 01(Zer0Co0l01): i wil
[01:49] 12(Marea12): brb
[01:49] 01(Zer0Co0l01): inshaallah
[01:49] 12(Marea12): ok
[01:49] 12(Marea12): inshallah
[01:49] 01(Zer0Co0l01): becauee u are WRONG
[01:49] 01(Zer0Co0l01): unfair
[01:49] *** Parts: Guest38607 (~[email protected]3A3EF.348F07.0ACBF8) (I will be back later)
[01:49] 01(Zer0Co0l01): and its not our fault u do not understand English
[01:49] 12(Marea12): ok
[01:50] 01(ana`01): =/
[01:50] 01(Muawiyah01): From Muawiyah to the Last Umayyad caliph Marwan ll. And it talks a little bit about the Abbasids and their rise to power.
[01:50] 01(Guest_29M01): Marea take care
[01:50] 01(ana`01): halfway through chapter 1? or a quarter
[01:51] 01(Muawiyah01): Not even an eighth
[01:51] 01(ana`01): already seems a lot
[01:51] 01(Muawiyah01): Probably a tenth ًں¤”
[01:51] 01(ana`01): =O
[01:52] 01(Muawiyah01): :0
[01:52] 01(Guest_29M01): Muawiyah who is the author of book bro ?
[01:52] 01(Muawiyah01): Ibn Katheer
[01:52] 01(Guest_29M01): ok
[01:52] 01(ana`01): i think you mentioned theres the pdf version or something
[01:53] 01(Muawiyah01): That’s was some one else
[01:53] 01(ana`01): oh guest i think
[01:53] 01(Muawiyah01): I couldn’t a pdf o
That's all that happened today did not reduce the characters
I can not kick anyone for it sheaa ro
Or a Christian or an atheist instead of his words
It must be coaxed
I do not attack because I am weak in English

Status