BlackWidowSpider

Room Administrator
Staff Room
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

In Islam, we are taught to always stand for justice as a matter of principle, whether for Muslims or non-Muslims, even if justice should side against us.

Allah says in the Qur'aan;

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا كُونُوا قَوَّامِينَ بِالْقِسْطِ شُهَدَاءَ لِلَّهِ وَلَوْ عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِكُمْ أَوِ الْوَالِدَيْنِ وَالْأَقْرَبِينَ إِن يَكُنْ غَنِيًّا أَوْ فَقِيرًا فَاللَّهُ أَوْلَىٰ بِهِمَا فَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا الْهَوَىٰ أَن تَعْدِلُوا وَإِن تَلْوُوا أَوْ تُعْرِضُوا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ خَبِيرًا

"O you who believe! be maintainers of justice, bearers of witness of Allah's sake, though it may be against your own selves or (your) parents or near relatives; if he be rich or poor, Allah is nearer to them both in compassion; therefore do not follow (your) low desires, lest you deviate; and if you swerve or turn aside, then surely Allah is aware of what you do."

(Surah An_Nisa, Verse 135)

This whole situation with the ban of two chatters has made "admin (gone/sky/fundamental)" very prejudiced, unjust and hypocritical, even to the point where he is attacking me, falsely accusing me and backbiting about me as a result. (with not ONE VALID iota of proof).

I would like to ask any one of the Ops, esp gone/sky/fundamental if at ANY point I opposed the ban of MuslimGuy? Did I once approach any of the admin staff demanding or speaking out against his ban? Alhamdulillah, never! This is the right of Admin and they are justified in their taken action, providing that it is just and fair, and upon the truth.

Where I have a problem, is being called MuslimGuy's "lawyer!" or accused of "forming a group and supporting such peoples" accused of cybering" " BY ADMIN of the room - Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Elaihi Rajioon.

I simply asked and wanted to know why ONE member of this guilty party (who has been banned also) was still allowed to join the room and to chat, when the other was still placed upon akick? And for this, I'm being accused of exposing sins, backbiting and now accused of "supporting and making groups" with them?

Allah says in the Qur'aan;

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا كُونُوا قَوَّامِينَ لِلَّهِ شُهَدَاءَ بِالْقِسْطِ وَلَا يَجْرِمَنَّكُمْ شَنَآنُ قَوْمٍ عَلَىٰ أَلَّا تَعْدِلُوا اعْدِلُوا هُوَ أَقْرَبُ لِلتَّقْوَىٰ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ خَبِيرٌ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ

"Oh you who believe! Be upright for Allah, bearers of witness with justice, and let not hatred of a people incite you not to act equitably; act equitably, that is nearer to piety, and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; surely Allah is Aware of what you do."

(Surah Al-Maeda Verse 8)

Al Qurtabi said:

وَدَلَّتِ الْآيَةُ أَيْضًا عَلَى أَنَّ كُفْرَ الْكَافِرِ لَا يَمْنَعُ مِنَ الْعَدْلِ عَلَيْهِ

This verse shows that the unbelief of the unbeliever does not prevent him from enjoying justice.

(Tafseer Al-Qurtubi 5:8)

Subhan Allah! Even the unbelief of the unbeliever doesn't prevent from enjoying justice! Yet, a fellow Muslim SISTER is accused of supporting sin, sinners etc just because she is demanding that admin show fairness and act justly towards ALL guilty parties? And has asked admin NOT turn a blind eye because one party is female, young or "not as guilty" in your opinion, but to be fair!

La Hawla W La Quwwat illa Billah!

Is it not a part of Islam to speak up against any injustice that we see? Is it not the right upon us as muslims, to ADVISE each other when we see that wrongs have been committed? Is Admin that arrogant that they will not accept that they have made a mistake and continue to do so by not addressing this issue and by in-turn turning this into a big unneccessary drama full of biases and disdain?!

I request, and would like Mr Admin, the owner of the room, i.e gone/sky/fundamental, to publicly apologise for slandering me, backbiting about me, accusing me and attempting to tarnish my name, which was all done on main in the #Islam_Chat room - IF at all he is serious about "mending his ways and rectifying his affairs" (<--- his words) - then once for all, we can put this matter behind us, In Sha' Allah - for the sake of this dunya and reward in the Akhirah.

A reminder of the reward for those who are fair;

Abdullah ibn Amr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

الْمُقْسِطِينَ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ عَلَى مَنَابِرَ مِنْ نُورٍ عَنْ يَمِينِ الرَّحْمَنِ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ وَكِلْتَا يَدَيْهِ يَمِينٌ الَّذِينَ يَعْدِلُونَ فِي حُكْمِهِمْ وَأَهْلِيهِمْ وَمَا وَلُوا

"Verily, those who were fair will be in the presence of Allah upon pulpits of light, near the right hand of the Merciful, the Exalted, and both of His sides are right (being equal in honor); those who practiced justice in their rulings and with their families and in all that they did."

(Sahih Muslim 4493, Grade: Sahih)

In Sha' Allah this particular Hadeeth should be an incentive for Admin to become fair, deal in a just manner, and to uphold good morals and set good examples for all the chatters to see and follow.

May Allah have mercy upon our souls, Allahumma Ameen

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatu Allahi Wa Barakatuh

واعلیکم السلام ورحمۃ اللہ وبرکاتہ​

Useful article surely believer always take naseeha so we try to get what naseeha for us in this article, because we are not ignorent AlhamDolillaah, but we will back to you soon when we get free time sister hope you do some patients.

if patients not come then keep bring different things whenever its come in your mind regards me (ابتسامہ)
barak Allaahu feeki.

واعلیکم السلام ورحمۃ اللہ وبرکاتہ​

Useful article surely believer always take naseeha so we try to get what naseeha for us in this article, because we are not ignorent AlhamDolillaah, but we will back to you soon when we get free time sister hope you do some patients.

if patients not come then keep bring different things whenever its come in your mind regards me (ابتسامہ)
barak Allaahu feeki.

Hehe@keep bringing different things whenever it comes to mind

It all depends on you, sky,... If YOU carry on with backbiting, accusing me and slandering me, you're just giving me more reasons to add to the complaints. Stop with that, and then there won't be any reasons for more to "come in mind" In Sha' Allah :D

Hehe@keep bringing different things whenever it comes to mind

It all depends on you, sky,... If YOU carry on with backbiting, accusing me and slandering me, you're just giving me more reasons to add to the complaints. Stop with that, and then there won't be any reasons for more to "come in mind" In Sha' Allah :D

گھبرائین نہیں میں آپ کے متعلق انصاف سے کام لونگا ان شاء اللہ
صرف آپ کو صبر کرنے کی ضرورت ہے۔

Back